Chapter 21: A Drawing Like No Other

Porter's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

     Porter Fulton tossed and turned as he attempted to ignore the heat moving through his young body following his near-on romp with his hulking brute of a roommate Conway Rollins. He had not understood the complexities of what it meant to be a werewolf let alone what it meant to be a hormonal werewolf given to infatuation with the likes of the wrestling jock and he'd only known him for a short amount of time, yet it felt, well he felt as if they'd been together all their young lives. While Porter found Conway attractive in every aspect, he had been well aware of Conway's unseemly relationship with resident mateless Omega Owen Clark and as a result, he had not wished to come between them even if his body had screamed the opposite when the two of them had been anywhere near each other.

That being said, his state of mind, once Conway had left him, wasn't all that great in terms of the dire need for the hulking brute and the lingering effect of his heated kiss still buzzing along his flesh. Porter closed his eyes and tried to get a grip on his warring emotions. It wasn't like he had not desired Conway, his cock was standing on end ever since he'd brought him home. He recalled the feel of his roommate's ample chest and the ripple of muscle beneath his palms as he found himself unable to resist running them along the hulking brute's bare flesh.

He knew what Conway was capable of if he had ever given him the chance to slip that throbbing monster cock of his inside him, and instead of being terrified about having to take something like that for the first time in his life, Porter found himself weak in the knees and longing for it more often than not. He didn't understand what being a werewolf had done to his brain in those vulnerable moments when the handsome older lad Conway's scent had set him off it was like he wasn't himself anymore and the wolf that dwelled deep inside him though dormant for most of his young life had been awakened.

Porter sat up in bed, his rather average-sized cock still standing on end as he recalled how close he and Conway had come to having sex in only a short span of time. He sighed as he thought back to Owen and his oddly tragic story about meeting Conway and how it changed his life.

He had not wanted to come between them despite his body virtually demanding that he assert his need and let Conway lay claim to him as a proper subordinate should, There was the strange business about him being a Gamma werewolf, according to what the witch in the infirmary had told him when she was doing her scans.

Porter had not known anything about werewolves much less Gamma's or Omegas and even less about what it meant to be an Alpha aside from the strange books and TV shows he'd watched growing up in his free time, what precious little there had been of it.

What had thrown him through a loop was how easily Conway seemed to affect him, the throbbing of his average-sized cock notwithstanding. It was good to see him come to his rescue of sorts back in the woods, where who knew what would have been lurking to possibly make a meal of him, and it was surprising just how oddly safe, he felt in Conway's hulking arms.

Twisting his ankle had not been his finest moment when attending a class for training in what it was like to have been born into a pack, but it was definitely something that opened his eyes to the fact that the course despite being something he never would have chosen for himself, was well needed.

Still, he found himself lusting after his roommate in the worst way unable to get how close to letting him have his way he'd come before he recalled how much Owen seemed to love him. Porter had no intention of causing pain for Owen Clark, knowing barely a glimpse of what he'd been through in his young life before meeting Conway and how being with and in the care of the apparent Alpha had done wonders for making his existence better. It didn't change his apparent wolfish attraction, but he knew to keep his distance from Conway when he'd been in a state of rut.

The throbbing of his twisted ankle had been on Porter's mind once more a he winced in agony before noting that Conway had left his shirt on the floor of his bedroom. The intoxicating scent of the brutish Alpha's pheromones had been lingering even in his absence because of it further clouding Porter's wolf brain into the parameters of need.

He had hoped that he had not caused Conway to become too upset with him, given the rejection despite them both clearly being all in at that moment. The reflection of his mind's eye on how intense the hulking older brute's kiss had been along his flesh and the hardness of his body against his own left something of a lasting impression.

Porter himself had not known how to feel about his longing for the close touch of another bloke such as Conway, his instincts had more or less led him to avoid any type of physical reliance on anyone due to the subsequent abuse he endured by his own father during his time back in his home town. There was a good deal of confusion on his part, about his identity and how he'd weather the future as a result of it, but being given to wolfish instinct he found himself craving the very thing he had been afraid of when it came to his father's drunken tirades.

Still confused and stricken by wolfish lust, Porter tried his best to sleep it off, the pain in his twisted ankle included. He had secretly hoped that everything with Conway would just blow over and they could return back to normal, or whatever passed for normal between them, even as he closed his eyes and gave in to his exhaustion, he had found himself longing for his roommate and wondering where he'd taken off to following his not so subtle rejection of his advances.

While he had not done so to hurt Conway or appease the fear he had of intimacy with anyone, it was all in a conscious effort to preserve whatever friendship they had and what had been between Conway and Owen Clark.