Chapter 24: The Unintended Reveal Of A Long Kept Secret

The Front Room, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

    Once more Porter Fulon found himself awakening in the middle of the night, he yawned and stretched before climbing out of bed, not at all taking note of how quickly his sprained ankle had healed after a good bit of rest. It had appeared that Mr. Fowler had known what he'd been talking about, even if his advice seemed outlandish and outdated. He'd been well keen on the physiology of a werewolf and as a result knew what was best for them due to his study of the old ways, ways long forgotten by those who had grown accustomed to a lifestyle of wealth and privilege among other things. Porter yawned once more as he shuffled into the front room and made his way instinctively toward the bathroom, he'd been so preoccupied with his aching bladder that he forgot that he didn't bother to notice that someone had already been occupying the bathroom.

He found himself more than shocked to find a drunken Conway Rollins naked and soaked from head to toe as he stood before him aiming to make his way out of the bathroom and head toward his bedroom. His blue eyes met those of Porter's deep brown hues and his nostrils flared a few times as he stood naked and dripping along the floor with only a white bath towel wrapped around his waist, Porter noted how the beads of water dripped down the front of his roommate's massive chest and what little his being half naked left to the imagination amid a series of bulging and flexing muscles. His shoulder-length brown locks were dripping heavily and curtained around his handsome face.

Porter did not know what to say as he stared at Conway, still unable to take his eyes off him and a bit weak in the knees as Conway reached forward and gripped him by the wrists. His nostrils flared and he smirked after catching the somewhat uneasy Porter before he possibly hit the ground. Unable to help himself, Porter tried his best to ignore the heat that filled him at the instant of the hulking brute's touch against his own soft skin which caused his rather unwanted and embarrassing means of arousal.

Porter tried his best to keep his cool despite his heart pounding within the confines of his chest he wasn't in the least thrilled to be suffering the effects of a sudden erection and in front of Conway no less. Despite his best efforts to ignore the throbbing of his cock bulging in front of his boxer shorts, his cheeks had turned red and the heat continued to spread all over his body.

"Good to see you up and about Pisspot," said Conway with a smirk. "Looks like that leg of yours is gettin' better."

Porter's cheeks turned red once he realized that Conway had brought up both his embarrassing experiences at the same time. It stung a bit to recall what happened during those moments, but he played along nonetheless, fearful of what setting an Alpha, like Conway, off would do in the future and even more embarrassed with his sense of arousal being in the mix.

Conway seemed to have been taking a few moments to gather himself, as he looked over Porter, his blue eyes seeming to peer into the younger lad's very soul and wash over his body for quite some time as they stood in silence for a few moments before the hulking brute let go of the younger lad's wrists, which he had captured in a bid to keep him from falling.

Try as he might to ignore it, Porter found himself staring at Conway's mouth, recalling the few times he'd kissed him when they'd been delirious in the wake of having come from the strange tree in the woods. He recalled the feel of his roommate's bare chest against his own naked body and how easily his rough touch had set him off, making his cock harder than he had ever recalled it being in those odd quiet moments when only Conway's deep feral growl and the weight of his massive body pressed the younger lad into his own mattress.