Chapter 30: A Knotted Intrigue

The Deep Woods, Outskirts Of Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

      A cool breeze greeted a rather lust-addled Conway Rollins as he kneeled before the knotting tree the scent of vanilla wafting all about as he tried his best to struggle against the extending ramifications of his rut-induced desires. His cock was now hard and pulsing as it stretched past the confines of his boxershorts aching to be inside the warm slickness that beckoned it. His nostrils flared and he caught the all too familiar scent of what he had known to have been Porter Fulton as he rounded the corner almost as entranced as he'd been by the pollen from the overbearing knotting tree. It had compelled them, just as many before them into the midst of its vast branches and maze-like roots pulling them ever closer.

Conway had been compelled to discard his boxer shorts and stood with his aching and erect cock jutting out from between his thighs as he glared in the direction of the whimpering and slowly undressing Porter Fulton. Porter had felt nothing aside from the unyielding heat that compelled him to undress pulling down his jeans and sliding out of his t-shirt amid the elements. His smaller cock had been visibly aroused as well, but Conway could both see and smell the slickness that had come from between the new arrivals' secondary sex organs.

The hulking brute's nostrils flared and he found himself finally able to move as his golden yellow eyes had been fixated on Porter whose eyes had glowed an eerie white like the glow of the moonlight as they neared each other. Conway let out a deep feral growl as he pounced and brought Porter down onto the ground amid the leaves and dirt beneath the tree. His cock pulsed heavily as he sniffed Porter's neck and lapped at the flesh before biting down causing Porter to whimper as he tackled him onto the cold hard ground amid the wet leaves and upturned soil.

Neither had been in their right mind as the pollen from the knotting tree and their mutual pheromones continued to get the better of them amid the forest floor. Conway bit Porter's neck and pinned him back first against the ground as he maneuvered to mount him spreading apart his slender pale thighs as he slid his massive muscled toned body between them his throbbing cock dripping in anticipation as much as Porter's heated secondary sex had been.

Driven by instinct and the scent of vanilla that only intensified his lust for the younger Gamma wolf, Conway found himself shoving his cock rather deeply inside the untouched sex of the formerly virgin Porter Fulton who groaned in agony as the coppery scent of blood and arousal filled the crisp forest air. Porter howled as had Conway feeling his cockhead squeezed tighter than ever before as he fitted himself inside Porter's tight hidden sex.

Porter hissed as he bit at Conway's face only for Conway to growl and flash his fangs as he began to pump his hips shoving his massive cock further into the tightness of Porter's hidden sex. Whimpers and snarls filled the air as Conway's pale naked and well-toned ass pumped high and drilled Porter low as the younger Gamma was held in place by the rather determined and decidedly strong Alpha.

There had only been the intent to breed on Conway's lust-warped mind and Porter had little to no choice but to be bred at that moment as the heat and Conway's massive cock began to get the better of him. While Conway had wanted Porter for quite some time, he had not been the one calling the shots so to speak as The Knotting Tree had compelled them into a lustful haze.

More heat had begun to fill Porter's body and he moaned in the wake of being pummeled from the inside by way of his roommate's massive cock. The sound of snarling, whimpers, and flesh slapping against flesh in a frenzied pace filled the woods and echoed amid the trees as Conway kept thrusting inside the tight warmth he'd come to crave like an addiction. He'd been whimpering as he pounded Porter's swelling sex, the sensation alone overloading his senses as he panted and growled pumping his cock in and out of Porter's hot sex nibbling at his neck and nuzzling him with his nose.

Porter moaned then snarled and whimpered in reaction to his first time being taken, let alone by an Alpha brute like Conway. His glistening young body shuddered as the heat increased making him unable to feel anything aside from the pounding of Conway's massive cock as it began to expand inside him. He growled baring his fangs feeling the wolf inside him react to the brute that towered above him. His body craved his touch and his cock more than Porter had ever known as he bit Conway on the cheek and groaned in reaction to being pounded so intensely from the inside.

The aggressive brute snarled and bit Porter on the neck holding him in place as he pummeled his sodden sex amid the blood and slickness while gripping his body tightly and pulling him closer by the waist. Their act began to pick up intensity and as a result, they became drenched in sweat as they rutted long and hard beneath the rather appropriately naked "Knotting Tree."

Not far from where Conway's naked ass bounced in reaction to flexing between Porter's slender pale thighs, Owen had happened upon the scene, a gasp filling him as he watched his lover pound the new arrival's sex with reckless abandon desperate from the sounds of them howling and snarling in the distance to breed him as per the compulsion from their instinct.

Porter had tried to put up a good fight all things considered but Conway wasn't to be denied as he pinned him while still pummeling his slick sex by way of his thick cock. Owen couldn't take his eyes off them seeing for the first time that the rumors about the ancient tree had been true. And if the tree's assessment of Conway and Porter's relationship had been right, then they were destined to be Moon-kissed and named as true mates when the ritual took place.

Unable to accept that he'd lose Conway Rollins to Porter Fulton, Owen devised a plan to ensure that would never happen and if it did, he'd find a way to make sure that Porter rejected Conway if worst came to worst freeing his lover from the will of the moon and the ancient tree to be with him where he belonged.