Chapter 40: Reeling From Bliss

The Kitchen, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

      Porter hissed rather gingerly as he found himself still wrapped in Conway's rather strong embrace and with the massive cock still lodged inside him pulsing rather slowly as the fog of lust lifted and he was drenched in sweat and still very much naked with his own smaller cock resting against his inner thigh and chilled from the cool breeze that filled the kitchen. He moaned involuntarily getting Conway's attention as the brute began to nibble at the flesh of his neck once more inhaling his scent as his thick appendage continued to pulse inside the Gamma werewolf. Porter's messy brown hair had cascaded about his face, longer than he had liked it to be and slick from all the activity-driven sweat.

He had felt little more than minor aches given the strenuous activity he'd been enduring and participating in with Conway Rollins under the directive of his rather brazen and unruly wolven counterpart as he opted to get his bearings. He could still feel Conway's thick knotted cock inside him as the brute let out a series of snarls and lapped at his flesh with a rather warm tongue. Porter found himself rather comfortable in Conway's massive strong arms, but he had not wished to come between him and Owen Clark.

"You feel that?" growled Conway his voice deeper than ever Porter had heard it, the tinge of primal lust thick as it passed along the younger werewolf's ears.

Porter nodded as his breath hitched in the wake of the continued pulsing of Conway's cock inside his secondary sex.

"Soon you're gonna catch and carry around my pups in your tight little belly," growled Conway his voice still teeming with primal lust.

"What makes you think that I'm gonna let you keep me pregnant and bound to letting you fuck me?" growled Porter resenting the implication that he'd be little more than a breeding beast if Conway ever got his way.

Conway growled as he kissed along Porter's neck biting the flesh and inhaling his rather intoxicating scent. The thick scent of vanilla had made his cock expand further as he

Porter whimpered in the wake of feeling Conway's fangs graze his soft heat-stricken flesh. He had little to no control over his body and he had been quite unnerved by it as the wolf in him delighted at the brute's strength and the sensation of being filled as they continued to lay on the kitchen floor still locked in place via their naked bodies and exposed genitals unable to part as the rapid number of uncounted minutes passed them by.

Conway's deep feral growl had been like music to Porter's wolfish ears as he whimpered beneath him desperate for more contact but unable to get much aside from when the large brute pressed his heavily muscled chest against his bare back.

The sensation that filled the two of them had been almost otherworldly as Porter found that he could not deny how good Conway felt pulsing inside him, his heated sex eager to take in the thick seed that began to fill him all over again. He had not known what the wolf inside him wanted, the snarling and whimpers aside, but he found himself craving Conway Rollins and growing more and more attached to the massive older man.

"YOU ARE MINE," growled Conway sniffing Porter's hair and licking his face as his throbbing appendage continued to pulse inside the lesser werewolf aching to fill him and to sire the pups they both longed for in the wake of their various acts.

Porter found it difficult to argue with him due to the sensation and lust that took hold of his weakened mortal body giving way to the will of the submissive wolf within longing to be claimed by its moon-born mate. Conway captured Porter's mouth in another series of heated kisses as he whimpered feeling his cock go down as he began to slip from inside the tight confines of his newfound lover's heated sex.

Once Conway's thick cock slipped out, Porter could feel the thick hot seed spill out of him as well splashing against his bare flesh and the hard floor beneath them. Conway hovered above him his nostrils flaring and his thick appendage swelling once more as he growled pinning Porter onto his back and glaring down into his brown eyes. They remained like that for quite some time, relegated to a bit of heavy breathing as they kissed once more unable to part in the wake of their further inflamed passions.

Conway's larger glistening naked body had been quite imposing being rippled with numerous tight muscles and towering over the smaller pale lad who had been unable to turn his face away as the brute leaned down kissing and licking at the flesh of his neck, their chests rising and falling in the wake of their moderate play with rapid breaths, both still reeling from the bliss of their mutual act.

The well-toned and slightly tanned bare arse of the brute had been what anyone who had entered their living quarters would have seen along with his swollen and rather large testicles dangling above the already whimpering Porter's own naked body. The brute's thick appendage was still slick from their act and leaking as it hovered above Porter's chest pulsing and rapidly reswelling with need as the brute took in more of his scent. Porter's own smaller pale cock had already been erect and throbbing as he moaned beneath the older brute desperate for more contact and to be bred as his smaller body suddenly spasmed and the heat filled him once more.

Porter had hated the heat, the nausea, the hot flashes, the desire to be filled driving him out of his rational mind as he whimpered and moaned while wiggling along the floor desperate and needy as he looked up at the large Alpha that towered above him. His heat had seemed to be quite powerful in the wake of it hitting him full on and his former route of denial had only made it all the more unbearable driving him to seek out the scent of the brute who had the power to make it all feel better, who's thick cock had aimed at his entrance even as he moaned into his mouth.

Porter had been quite ashamed to know that deep down, Conway had been right about him, and his unseemly need for the brute's thick cock. While he had no intention of any kind of relationship with the brute outside of their sexual romps due to heat and rut respectively, he had been unable to deny that despite his best efforts to the contrary, whenever he'd been around Conway Rollins his body had craved the brute's thick cock like nothing he had ever known.

Still fighting back the shame that filled him as his eyes began to water at the prospect of his being so pathetic and needy, Porter Fulton whimpered as he felt the tip plunge into him grateful to his lustful brute for being capable of accommodating his unruly heat and the constant demands upon his young and newly accumulated body.

There was pure bliss behind Porter's eyes as he found himself given to staring back up at Conway taking in his rapid breaths and deep snarls as he further shoved his thick cock back into Porter's tightness where both had known all too well it had been where it belonged as their act once more commenced. Neither had given any thought nor care to the mess made of the kitchen nor the scent of sex that filled the air as Conway's well-toned arse pumped between Porter's pasty thighs and they had been lost to all manner of reason in the wake of their mutual lust and the heat that supplied it.