Chapter 37: Primordial Beasts

The Deep Woods, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

       Mutual howls and snarls filled the open air amid the looming trees as both Porter Fulton and Conway Rollins found themselves once more given to their unruly desire to rut amid the reach of the infamous Knotting Tree. Despite the many protests on behalf of his young mind, Porter's body had craved Conway's thick cock like nothing else as he stared into the glowing eyes of the hulking brute who had captured his lips in a demanding kiss as he forcefully jolted the younger werewolf's semi-naked body along the cold hard ground amid the fallen leaves and broken twigs that had cascaded down from the looming trees above them. Porter moaned beneath the brute given to the sensation of pleasure and pain by way of his deep bite as they continued their bestial rut in the deep woods not at all giving thought to who might have been watching nor the shift in time and the weather respectively.

"Uhhh." groaned Porter losing himself as Conway's thick cock continued to stretch his inner depths like never before.

In his mind's eye, he could have sworn that he'd felt him grow larger and expand inside him as they continued their unseemly act driven by instinct and desperate desire as their bodies clashed amid the cool breeze that surrounded them.

"Can you feel that?" asked Conway's deep baritone voice in Porter's ear.
The heat from his labored breath prickled the flesh as if to tickle it as Porter did his best to ride out the series of thrusts the older brute had been dishing out.
Porter moaned once more, the soft sound of pleasurable bliss like music to the keen ears of the hulking brute thrusting so deeply inside him.

"We are one," he said in a rather oddly low tone as he once more captured Porter's lips as their bodies continued to clash amid the looming trees.

"You belong to me now, Porter Fulton, and only to me."

While Porter didn't want it to be so, he had little choice in whether to accept it as Conway Rollins had complete control over his heat-driven body. He'd been so slick from his words that his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he involuntarily submitted to the will of the brute who had been lodged so deep inside him that he could feel him in every part even the slightest pulse of his thick cock and the beating of his heart had been known to Porter an intense intimacy that knew not bounds as their rutting continued.

Feeling the rush of heat and his coming release, Porter couldn't help it as his smaller pale cock pulsed and spilled his thin-grade seed all over the both of them coating their respective bellies as their various moans and groans rang out amid the woods.

The swirling visions of a past long forgotten had once again taken hold of Porter as he began to slowly become aligned with his true blood, the blood of the primordial beast that lurked beneath the surface of the young man he had believed himself to be before coming to this strange school filled with supernatural and unnatural beings.

As much as he wanted to deny it and reject the brute who held a good deal of command over his young body, he couldn't bring himself to do it submitting rather easily as the older werewolf continued to lay claim to him and his formerly untouched woumb.

Despite his misgivings, Porter felt unusually safe and whole when he'd been anywhere near Conway and it had been doubled when the brute's thick cock had been inside him.

"F-Fuck..." hissed Porter as sensation continued to get the better of him.
Conway smiled as he captured the younger lad's mouth in another series of heated kisses.

"Oh fuck...fuck....oh...." moaned Porter feeling another round of release as his body clenched around Conway's massive cock and coated it from within.

He felt hot and sticky all over and the thickness of his still currently worn attire had been evident as he moaned into Conway's mouth during their kisses. His body arching beneath him desperate for more contact but constricted by their still clinging clothes. Annoyed by the present angle of their bodies, Conway suddenly pulled out dripping a good deal of Porter's slickness amid the fallen leaves as he maneuvered to roll the panting and disappointed younger werewolf onto his knees before unceremoniously impaling him from behind his hulking body towering above Porter's smaller thin frame as their collective asses felt the breeze of the encroaching cool air around them with their jeans and boxer shorts pulled down to their ankles.

Porter found himself howling at the new angle as Conway's thick cock struck a few bundles of nerves he had not known were inside him making him spill his thick grade release all over the ground and his hands and knees as his pale cock pulsed and throbbed amid his thighs and dangled above the ground as the brute thrust inside him growling and snarling as he bit the flesh of the younger werewolf's exposed neck and sniffed the sweat-slick brown locks that lined it.
The heightened sense of arousal had been tenfold in this most primal of positions as Conway's larger body towered above Porter's smaller frame and the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed amid the woods.

Porter's eyes shifted and the white glow of them seemed to highlight the intensity of bliss he'd been feeling the more he felt Conway's thick cock expand inside him amid whimpers and snarls as the both of them gave in to their more primordial selves in the most promising of habitats.

Conway had been having a grand time pummeling his newest conquest's heated tight gripping sex and delighting in the contented whimpers that escaped his lips amid the swaying trees and their rustling leaves. The prominent swelling of his sizeable testicles had been a clear indication that they'd been ready for his release, a no doubt deep and satisfying thing once it came on but ultimately bittersweet once it had passed.

Porter moaned feeling the aggressive Alpha brute Conway's canine fangs sink into the flesh of the thin pale lad's neck as his powerful hands roughly gripped Porter's bare waist before he saw his way to plunging his thick cock as deep as he could into the heated depths of the clenching heat of the howling Gamma werewolf's hidden sex.

Porter gasped as he felt his body arch into the brute's final thrust, as the sensation of deep pulsing and expansion from Conway's impressive cock made it all the more intense as thick hot seed drenched the younger lad's inner walls coating them as thoroughly as before when they'd been given to their baser nature and rutted amid the woods. Porter gripped the cold soggy ground beneath him feeling his own cock pulse in time with the throbbing appendage that filled him so deeply.

Conway howled as he felt his thick cock knot in the wake of their passionate exchange and the swelling of his testicles intensified. Try as he might to deny it, Porter had known all too well that this wouldn't be the last time he succumbed to the Alpha brute's rutting instinct or his own. Another wave of mind-blowing pleasure filled the Gamma Werewolf and his eyes once more rolled into the back of his head just as his body went limp from all of the effort.

Conway himself collapsed spent and just as drenched in sweat as Porter had been as his knot persisted locking the two werewolf lovers in place beneath the looming trees of the deep woods.