Chapter 27: A Deeply Rooted Insecurity

The Front Room, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

       Owen Clark slowly made his way through the living room of Conway Rollins and Porter Fulton's living quarters. He had like all other beings been driven to adhere to the call of nature and as a result, left his lover lying in bed as naked as he'd been and waiting for his return as he slowly made his way through the front room chilled from the cold against his sweat blasted flesh and fearful of the oozing release that had moved down his thighs courtesy of Conway's massive cock which he'd been missing more and more with each step. He had taken a moment to glance in the direction of Porter's door, noting that it had been closed due to him having parted for class that morning.

He sighed as he thought back to what Mr. Fowler had been joking about when the new arrival had been carried by Conway out of the deep woods. Where they had found each other and the implication behind it had not been lost on Owen not even then. He tried his best to put it out of his weary mind, that his Conway had been drawn to the new arrival and he'd been drawn to him in the worst possible fashion.

The occasional glances and the flaring of nostrils as Conway often liked the scent of his future conquests before having at them was a dead giveaway, despite both Porter and Conway pretending to be little more than acquaintances. Owen knew the pull of the moon had a hold on many a wolf and even with the shared background of having been born into a life of sexual servitude, Conway was still an Alpha and would bed whomever he pleased, mated or otherwise.

While he had not been at all fond of the idea, Owen respected that Conway would wander now and again testing the waters and shoving his cock wherever he pleased and given his seemingly insatiable appetite for sex since being weened off the drugs that made him less inclined to want to settle down, he'd done just that. As long as there had been no personal attachment involved, Owen had stepped aside and allowed Conway to run free given his nature but mating had been another matter.

The very prospect of Conway eventually finding a mate unnerved Owen as he'd long been in love with the hulking brute and was quite fond of their sexual romps with or without being heat-induced. Owen had barely made it to the bathroom when he heard the shuffling of Conway's feet as he moved about the front room in search of him.

Owen sighed as he stood above the toilet bowl and relieved himself for several minutes thinking back to how cold the floor would be once he moved back across it to make his way back to Conway's bedroom. He had doubted that they'd even make it to class this morning with Conway being so riled up and it was only going to get them sent back to the dorms as a means of protecting the other students from a potential feral rampage.

The blond Omega made it a point to alert the dorm masters that they would be skipping class due to the rut and have their work sent at a later time to be finished before the next class scheduled after the rut had passed. Of course with Conway, there was no telling when it would happen as his ruts weren't in the least normal due to having been dosed more often than not with rut-inducing drugs that had become a nearly permanent part of his cycle.

Owen had been fortunate although his heat cycles had remained and set off other werewolves given to noticing his scent glands, while he couldn't carry children it didn't stop every able-bodied beast from attempting to impregnate him when he'd been hot, and bothered, of course, Conway had been the worst.

It was the knowledge that Conway had seemingly been trying to impregnate his barren womb that made watching him sniff after another werewolf all the more hurtful to Owen as anyone else could potentially give the hulking brute what the blond omega couldn't and it had all been due to his time as an unofficial breeder used and abused by his former captors.

While he had known that Conway had been more or less obsessed with bedding him, there was always the creeping feeling in the back of his mind that he wasn't enough for him, not in terms of what one would consider for starting a family and eventually all Alpha's no matter how wild in terms of letting their cocks run their lives with the promise of release, ended up with the single most important drive which made them evolve into the rut induced brutes they had always been, to breed.

Owen sighed as he looked down at his rather inferior cock as the last of his urine splashed amid the majority in the toilet bowl. Even in this place so far away from his iron cage and the prying eyes of his tormentors he still felt their ever-lingering gaze and the cruel ramifications of their actions no matter how hard he tried to move on with his life.

When not preoccupied with his heat cycle being induced due to his body having adjusted to them being unnatural as a result of the drugs he'd been pumped full of when he'd been caged, Owen had struggled to get through most days, finding it more and more difficult as his mind reflected on how brutally he'd been treated and that it had been simply due to having been born different than his other siblings and what his father had wanted from him.

The blond Omega suffered from a good deal of warring emotions when alone in the dark of his living quarters without the pleasantness of Conway Rollins' massive cock to keep him occupied. The memories of his pups being torn out of his arms and their constant cries for him haunted him night and day. He had given birth to five in total, three by the one-eyed brute that he'd been sold to and two after being thrown into the breeding farm before the drugs had rendered him sterile and he became just another heat-induced distraction for Alphas or any other cock that had come to the place for a quick lay.

Money had to be made so they offered him up as a sex toy for those who didn't want to breed but still wished to get their cocks wet without fear of impregnation. Owen spent the better part of that time feeling as if he deserved the degrading abuse and repeated assaults given how easily he'd allowed his children to be sold off and possibly subjected to a life worse than his own.

He felt he'd been no better than the bastard that exchanged him with the interloper that had come to his pack's territory and often drowned his sorrows in booze and more drugs so long as he got to feel a cock pumping inside him and nothing else mattered. He'd become addicted to the sex, despite never again being able to have pups, and as a result, he'd been numb to much else going on in the world that had little to do with it.

Conway Rollins had changed his life for the better upon their first meeting. The eager Alpha had felt so good from the first moment he pinned him to the ground and shoved his massive cock inside him and Owen had been smitten with him ever since. Even now neither of them could get enough of the other but it still lingered in the back of Owen's weary mind that Conway would find a mate and desire them well above him and the prospect of finally having a few pups of his own, Pups, that despite how much instinct driven sex they'd had, Owen couldn't ever give him.

The blond omega finished up in the bathroom and sighed as he exited and made his way back toward Conway's bedroom where the newly awakened and rather testy brute had been waiting for him. He noted the hulking Alpha's prominent arousal and smirked knowing that they wouldn't be making it to their afternoon classes either that day.