Chapter 31: Knotted In Bliss

The Deep Woods, Outskirts Of Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

       Snarls and howls filled the crisp night air as the naked bodies of both Porter Fulton and Conway Rollins clashed amid the soft glowing white light of the moon despite it not being full just yet, The whimpering young Gamma had never before been in such a strange position let alone having the cock of another young man inside him. Conway growled gripping Porter's body beneath his own his fangs sinking into the soft flesh of the younger werewolf's throat. Sensation filled the whimpering Porter in the wake of the fangs pressing into the flesh of his neck as Conway's massive cock pummeled his sodden hidden sex. Their unseemly hormone-driven act had only been intensified by the tree's pheromones and the sores that filled their collective bloodstream as Porter found himself rolled onto his back with Conway between his thighs, their bare chests pressed against one another and the unmistakable heat that seemed to drive them to mate as the tree swayed in the cool breeze that passed by it.

Owen Clark had been unable to take his eyes off the sight of his brutish Alpha wolf lover and the visuals of his pumping his cock as deeply as he could manage into the tight slickness of a moaning Porter Fulton as they ignored the rest of the world around them given only to the impulsive desire to mate in the wake of The Knotting Tree having command over them.

Conway growled as his hips moved faster and faster thrusting into the depths of his newest conquest. Porter moaned aloud gasping as he tried to make sense of why his body had been so willing to adhere to the demands of the wolf that dwelled inside him as much as he had the brute that pummeled his dripping secondary sex.

Porter's pale cock pulsed and he found himself coating his bare belly and Conway's impressive abs with his subsequent release growling as the brute feverishly kissed his lips desperate in his pumping to fill the new arrival with as much of his hot seed as he could fit inside him. The call of the wild coupling had been so great that even as Owen watched from afar, Conway's nostrils flared with recognition but it did not stop him from pounding Porter's slick sex.

Conway had lost all sense of himself as the beast within took hold, wild and dangerous as it laid claim to the Gamma growling beneath it, another round of biting on both their parts and whimpers from Porter's lips gave way to snarls and moans as their bodies became slick with the sheen of sweat amid the cool breeze that grazed their bare flesh amid the ever-shifting night sky. Conway had not stopped looking into Porter's glowing eyes as his matched in kind driven to madness with need and longing beyond his comprehension.

MATE

The directive from the tree had been clear and as such they had no choice but to adhere to it.

BREED

Conway felt the churning of his rather heavy testicles as he growled and Porter's eyes widened in reaction to feeling the brute's massive cock enlarge and pulse inside him. Both had known what was on the verge of happening only moments before it occurred.

The echo of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh had resounded around them but neither cared as the intense sensation of heat and longing filled them driving them to complete the biological imperative to the fullest extreme.

Porter moaned beneath Conway as the Alpha brute continued to pummel his hidden sex clawing at the fresh earth around his head as his fingernails dug in deep to keep his body in place. It was an altogether new experience and a painful one as Conway's cock continued to expand inside him trapping them together as the heaviness of his testicles became more profound.

"MINE" growled Conway as his massive cock pulsed and he ended up pumping a copious amount of his thick hot seed into the waiting formerly untouched womb of the moaning Gamma wolf pinned to the ground by the weight of his large body and bulging cock being fitted into the younger man's heated sex.

Porter's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he passed out with his body going limp following the explosion of both his and Conway's long sought-after release. The Alpha brute continued to lay claim to his young body filling his womb as the knot that had formed inside him pulsed and projected more and more of the thick hot seed from the confines of Conway's heavily swollen testicles.

Drenched with sweat and unable to move aside from collapsing onto his newest lover, Conway sighed and kicked the sweat-kissed flesh of his new mate as he slept amid the looming Knotting Tree bound indefinitely to the new arrival who was now possibly carrying his progeny after all the seed he'd pumped into him.

Owen had tears in his eyes as he noted the ritual mating had been complete and wondered if there could still be a way to keep them from becoming bound by the moon itself. He slowly took off into the cold dark woods numb aside from the pain of Conway becoming bound to the new arrival Porter Fulton when he had loved Conway from the moment they met.

It stung that Porter was still able to give Conway what Owen never could and it had not been through any fault of his own.

Conway's nostrils flared as he took notice of Owen's familiar scent and sighed. There was nothing he could do to suppress his need for Porter, not when the mating had already been done, his cock still pulsed inside the slumbering younger werewolf and he knew there would be quite the wait before he'd been able to slip from inside him if he had wished to slip from inside him. Looking down at the handsome peaceful young Gamma, Conway couldn't help but feel something for him even as his cock pulsed inside his tightness possibly impregnating him for the first time.

He'd been so much different from Owen, untouched and pure from the first moment they met. His scent almost homely to Conway as he took it in, nuzzling the slumbering younger lad's neck and sniffing his hair.

MATE

The directive from his wolfish brain had been at it again and before Conway knew it he'd been more inclined to pump his hips into the unconscious Porter's tight sex once more as the cool breeze from the night air whipped against his skin and pale exposed well-toned ass. He couldn't help it at this point, he needed Porter, he wanted Porter and all he could see was the younger lad's belly swelling with his possible pups.

BREED