Chapter 35: The Practice Of Avoidance

Conway's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

      Conway Rollins awoke with something of a clear head for the first time in a long time as he stretched his body to get a bit more blood flow and oxygen and rolled about in bed. The stench of sex had been thick in the air as he felt his cock rise and noted that he'd been in bed alone. There had been no sign of Owen nor any other of the girls he frequently bedded when the mood struck him and it seemed odd. He moved about the room, his thick appendage flopping against his thigh as it rapidly expanded and his excitement became more evident. He noted the somewhat familiar and yet oddly present scent of his roommate Porter Fulton had been all around his bed and thought it strange that Porter had been inside his bedroom at all.

The memories of the rut had been a blur as Conway managed to exit his bedroom and make it toward the bathroom where he sought to relieve his aching bladder and grab a bite to eat before gym class that morning. There had been no sign of Porter, the lad had already gone out for the day it seemed, and left his bedroom door closed behind him.

Conway sighed as he moved toward the bathroom and up to the toilet bowl where he caught a whiff of Porter and his lingering arousal. The hulking brute groaned as he aimed his cock over the bowl and let loose the floodgates as his urine dropped into the water splashing the side of the bowl and echoing through the bathroom at an alarming pace. He sighed as he stood with his head tilted back and his keen ears assessing the living quarters. His nostrils flared as the scent of Porter returned in full force and something of a smirk filed across Conway's handsome face.

He recalled waking up inside Porter's warm sex and pounding his smaller body into his mattress as he had longed to do since the day they met. He had not known why it was that he'd been so obsessed with the new arrival but he couldn't deny that he had liked him, everything about him, his scent, his voice, the way he curled up against him when he'd been inside him moaning and whimpering for more despite his apparent guilt at having been forced to endure it.

Conway sighed as he recalled that he had not seen Owen since the last time the blond Omega had been in his bed. It wasn't a total loss but he had known that Owen wasn't exactly the kind of guy to make his hurt known to the world. In Conway's defense, he'd been compelled to mate with Porter due to the spores of the Knotting Tree and as a result, he'd been unable to fight the urge to have the younger Gamma wolf by any means necessary.

The annoyed brute finished up at the toilet and stepped into the shower, turning it on as he stood in the direct path of the oncoming water stream. He had not felt so calm and relaxed in a long time despite being cycled between ruts and always adhering to his cock's demand for him to mate. Owen had been good at tending to his needs in the past but his body had craved Porter's in ways he could not even explain.

Even as he lathered up his body and steam surrounded him as the heat from the shower got more and more intense, Conway could hardly keep his mind from wondering back to Porter and finding his naked nimble body in his bed and the bliss of plowing him from the inside as his deep moans filled the bedroom. Try as he might to push it out of his mind as something that occurred because of the spores of The Knotting Tree, he'd been incapable of doing just that.

"Fuck." he growled as he stood beneath the rushing water cascading from the showerhead.

His prominent erection at the thought of Porter Fulton's belly growing fat with his pups had only seemed to intensify his desire for the new arrival. Something in Conway had known all too well, even as Porter attempted to deny it to himself that they had been so drawn to one another due to their potential of being moo-kissed.

And if they had been destined to become moon-kissed, then they would indeed be fated to become true bonded mates.

Conway sighed as he leaned his head and hands against the tile as the water from his shower continued to cascade down his body. While he had enjoyed his time with Owen and had been grateful to him in his times of need, he had no control over his feelings for Porter, and they had become increasingly harder to ignore even with Porter not being so sure about his own feelings about Conway Rollins.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The Courtyard, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

A rather nervous and still achingly sore Porter Fulton had managed to get through his first few classes well enough despite his mind constantly warring back and forth between how he awakened with Conway Rollins' thick cock inside him and the aftermath of what had taken place between them. Unable to face him in the light of day, Porter had decided to get on with his studies careful to avoid any aspect of Conway as he sought to make sense of why he'd been so willing to give his body to the hulking brute after telling him time and time again that he had not been interested.

Of course, his disinterest had been born of his apparent liking to Owen Clark, who had been with Conway before him despite them not knowing each other very well. Porter had no intention of coming between them and simply wrote off their encounter as a one-off at least as far as his own mind had been concerned but his body had been of a different notion.

He recalled all too well how good it felt when Conway's rough hands moved along his pale flesh and the sensation that drove him into utter bliss as the older hulking brute thrust his massive appendage inside him, the desperation behind their relative kisses and the intensity of their mutual hearts pounding had been all that Porter could remember even as he sat in class trying his hardest to focus on something else, anything else other than the first time he'd known anything remotely like what he experienced with his roommate Conway Rollins.

He sighed as he attempted once more to put the events of the previous day out of his mind despite craving the attention of the massive hulking brute all the more.