Chapter 32: A True Hearts Desires

The Deep Woods, Outskirts Of Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

        Conway Rollins had howled deep into the night as he felt the rush of his latest round of release pump from his wayward massive cock and into the semi-conscious Gamma werewolf beneath him. Porter moaned amid grogginess as he tried his best to make sense of the sensation of warmth in the wake of the heavy obstruction that filled his rather sore sex as well as the images of the seemingly insatiable brute that pummeled his body amid the looming trees in the deep woods. He felt Conway's larger cock pulse inside him and the warmth of his own release coating his breezed kissed belly and spread apart slender pale thighs as Conway's mouth covered his in a series of heat-driven kisses.

Porter had been attempting to gasp for breath when he felt Conway's hard cock pumping in and out of him driving into his body by way of long deep thrusts that jolted the younger werewolf's body across the ground. He whimpered at the sensation and minor aspects of pain equally as he still wasn't used to taking any sort of cock let alone a massive one inside him for any length of time.

It was strange feeling Conway's cock plunged inside him as he pinned him onto the cold hard ground with their bodies being pelted by the nearby breeze naked and glistening from their previous efforts beneath the infamous Knotting Tree, Porter winced feeling the massive brute's cock hitting against his insides over and over again even as the heat from their mutual lust stirred up by the pheromones and spores from the tree continued to get the better of them.

The eerie glow of Conway's eyes had been unsettling and at the same time made it impossible for Porter to look away as his own eyes glowed with the same lust-filled heat that propelled his hulking roommate as he continued to tower above the younger lad drilling his inner depths with vigor and the strong desire to unleash his boiling seed deep inside him fully claiming the womb that had been untouched for so very long.

The directive to breed Porter had driven Conway into a state of primal madness as he thrust his hips faster and harder between the pale thighs of the still-moaning younger werewolf, he had not a care in the world aside from the pleasant sensation of unleashing the floodgates and emptying his swollen testicles by way of his massive cock into the tight warmth that enveloped him consequences be damned.

Conway's howl was a deep and emotion-filled howl that echoed amid the deep woods, a combination of primal bliss and aggressive warning for any who had dared to come between him and his mate. Porter had been unable to fathom what had been happening to his body between the spores making him suffer an almost unbearable heat and the anguish of needing his inner depths pounded hard and fast as much as Conway had been driven on instinct to do so.

It was the lad's first sexual encounter and nothing at all like what he expected even as his own small inferior cock pulsed and coated his bare flesh with mediocre seed and his nostrils flared taking in the thick musk of what had been his mate's natural scent amid the pheromones from the tree that induced their frantic coupling.

Porter barely held on as he gripped Conway's back digging his fingernails into his bare flesh as he gasped and moaned beneath the sweat-slick older brute who had been steadily pounding his sodden depths with relative ease. There were no words between them, as their coupling had not been a means of civil conversation as primal instinct had taken over both their minds cutting out any form of communication that had not been driven by the sensation of sight, smell, and the overall feeling of their bodies becoming one amid the looming trees and fractured pale moonlight.

Time held no meaning where they had both been concerned and it didn't seem as if either one of them would be stopping any time soon as Conway continued to lay claim to Porter's sopping womb. The intense visual of the younger werewolf's belly being swollen by pregnancy had filled the determined Alpha brute's mind as he continued pumping his well-toned hips over and over again driving his pulsing cock deeper into the whimpering younger werewolf beneath him.

While it was highly unusual to have a Gamma mate with an Alpha, something about Porter's scent had given Conway into the realm of madness as he continued to have his way with him. Hot tears streamed down the cheeks of a panting Porter Fulton as he began to feel the onset of his newest lover's deep desire and the rather strange flashes of Conway's rather tragic childhood.

Likewise, Conway had been privy to the angst and rejection that filled Porter's young life prior to him coming to the school and leaving his old life behind. The slapping of sweat-slick flesh against sweat-slick flesh echoed through the darkened woods as Conway continued to lay claim to his newly revealed mate's body growling and snarling as he felt himself on the verge of release once more.

The directive had never been more clear as Conway's pace grew more frantic and frenzied than before.

BREED!

MATE!

BREED!

MATE!

Porter moaned in the hulking brute's keen ear as he gripped him driven into another wave of convulsions, as his body seemed to have a mind of its own craving nothing aside from Conway's thick hot seed as it began to fill him in burst after burst as the massive cock expanded and pulsed inside the younger werewolf without end.

The handsome younger werewolf gasped feeling the heated release of his mate coat the back of his womb filling him even further than the first time he'd felt it as his body sought to catch it all driving the precious seed back inside him as his body prepared to nurture the gift his newfound mate had been driven to give to him.

Conway kissed and licked Porter's hot flesh as the young werewolf whimpered and moaned beneath him reeling from having his body filled and the sensation of his own release running through him as the hulking brute continued to tower above him the thick knot from his rather impressive cock still in place as he nibbled at the infamous bite that had sealed their union as much as his swollen cock had the secondary entrance hidden from the eyes of those unworthy to call Porter a mate.

A series of heavy breaths and long gazes passed between the winded couple as Conway continued to kiss and lick a whimpering Porter knowing full well that he intended to fill the lesser werewolf's formerly untouched womb until he was pregnant with his pups no matter how long it took to ensure his nimble young body would catch.