Chapter 14: Wolfish Aggression

Porter's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

      The sound of a loud commotion had startled the formerly slumbering Porter Fulton and drove him to nearly leap out of bed as he found himself given to tension he'd never felt before and aggression of his own, as he stormed out of his bedroom to find that Owen was huddled in a corner naked as the day he was born and Conway, who had also been naked was in his half primal form trading, blows with another werewolf that had attended their school who had been going through the effects of rut. The scent of Owen's heat had triggered it when he passed by and he immediately came barreling toward the door of their room in a bid to get ahold of him. Conway treated the random stray to feeling the brutal strikes of his closed fists as they sailed into the soft underbelly of the humanoid wolf over and over again breaking his ribs and causing him to howl in pain.

Conway snarled as he continued with his fight putting the presumptuous trespasser in his place for the gall of invading his territory and attempting to have at his Omega lover. Owen had known the presumptuous brute, Brent Wallace a sophisticated and wealthy werewolf who had come to this school thinking he'd have the run of the place with looks and money only to find he'd been at the low end of the totem pole as far as his wolfish prowess had been concerned. Brent was a Beta werewolf and often tried to pass himself off as more than he'd actually been worth. So much so that he'd run afoul of a few wolves attending Timber Creek School.

Porter had felt his body tense and his claws expand as he snarled watching the fight knowing better than to jump in himself as Conway looked to have been having a grand time putting the unruly Beta in his place. He had not known what had come over him, the blood pumping in his veins seemed to have given him a new lease on life. He wasn't much for physicality before nor roughhousing of any sort but seeing Conway naked and unimpeded in terms of his aggression had done something to him. The scent, the sounds, and the pure aspect of raw strength unleashed had been more than enough to make his cock stiffen with just the anticipation alone.

His nostrils flared as the scent of Owen's heat filled the air no doubt making it even more difficult for the aggressive Alpha to find his sense of reason at that moment. For a moment, Porter had the urge to give in to the wolfish sensation and watch as Conway pummeled the Beta wolf indefinitely but he had come back to his senses just in the knick of time and rushed over getting between the raging brute and the bloodied Beta who had taken the opportunity to scramble to his feet and flee before he lost any more blood or possibly a limb for invading the Alpha's territory.

Conway snarled as he watched the idiotic whelp go wrinkling his nose in disgust after having caught a whiff of the cowardly Beta's all too palpable fear before noting that Porter had been standing in front of him. Conway had taken a moment to recall that he'd been naked, his slick cock throbbing and pulsing from both the adrenaline rush of anticipation and the sensation of touch so foreign and yet so desirably familiar that his breath caught in his chest as his blue eyes met those of the warm brown belonging to the younger Gamma werewolf that stood before him.

Porter's soft bare palms were warm and welcome as they rested flat against Conway's equally bare chest. There was a moment, as a slow and steady silence had passed between them when their eyes locked and their mutual breaths became shallow and in tune with one another that they could almost hear each other's hearts beating, faster than slower, then faster again as blood rush through their collective veins.

Conway felt an urge unlike any he'd ever felt before as Porter touched him, a tingling sensation like lightning as it went through his body, in a matter of seconds despite it feeling like ages. He noted the red of Porter's naturally pale cheeks as he too began to notice that Conway had been naked and glistening from sweat as he towered above him his body beneath his hands in the wake of holding him back from outright killing the beta.

The moment between them, fleeting as it was had been interrupted as Owen had come between them unceremoniously fitting himself between Conway's bare naked body and Porter's outstretched hands the scent of his thick heat getting both of their attention as Porter felt the stirring of his own cock once more before quickly ducking out of the room and closing his bedroom door behind him as he'd disappeared behind it.

Conway had the urge once more, but this time to follow behind him and pull the younger werewolf into his arms and into his bed, a curious thing, as Porter had not been an Omega, not like Owen and as far as he had known only Omega's and Alphas were more than likely to be mated and engage as he and Owen had. The sleek blond Omega wrapped his arms around Conway's neck pressing his lips against the hulking brute's chest and rubbing himself against him.

The stimulation was more than enough to prompt Conway to scoop the naked Omega into his big strong arms and carry him back to his own bedroom, where he kicked the heavy wooden door shut and proceeded to pick up where he and Owen had left off prior to being interrupted by the unruly Beta in search of an easy heat driven lay.

Once more, Owen had been on his hands and knees with his head pressed against the mattress while his shapely pale arse wiggled a bit in the air before he felt the rough hand of Conway move along his air-cooled pale flesh, and finally the sensation of once more being impaled by the massive pulsing appendage he'd been so greatly obsessed with.

A low hiss escaped Conway's pursed lips as he gripped Owen's hips and shoved his way deep inside the tight wet heat that had driven him into a rut time and time again. Only this time his mind had been on Porter Fulton, his Gamma roommate who'd been locked away in his own bedroom across the apartment. His deep brown eyes like haunting his mind as he thrust harder and deeper into the moaning pale blond beneath him desperate for release but longing for something, someone else much to his own surprise.

As Conway continued to thrust into the moaning blond beneath him, he had recalled rather oddly that Porter had smelled faintly of vanilla, a scent that Conway had been fond of in his youth as it reminded him so much of his mother whom he'd been separated from since being cast aside into the deep woods unable to navigate after his so-called brute of a father had left him broken and injured.

The combined noises of the headboard beating against the wall and Owen's frequent moans in the wake of Conway's cock drilling his inner depths had filled the Alpha's bedroom and much of the apartment much to the chagrin of the rather restless Porter who tossed and turned in his own bed as a result of it.