Chapter 34: A Stinging Feeling

Conway's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

      The first thing that Porter Fulton found himself noting had been the awkward sensation of Conway Rollins' larger body pressing down on his own as the older man's massive cock began to deflate inside him, he'd still been plenty big inside him and the thick stickiness of his multiple releases had made it all the more uncomfortable for the younger lad to lie there beneath him covered in sweat and his hidden sex swollen from the overuse. He ached all over as Conway stretched him to his limits popping his cherry so to speak amid the spore-induced rut that had overtaken him in the woods. It had occurred to Porter that the rumors about the infamous Knotting Tree had indeed been true as he felt Conway's massive cock finally slip from him and the naked hulking brute rolled off his body and onto his preferred side of the bed, even in slumber, Conway was a massive force to be reckoned with.

A low hiss barely escaped Porter's lips as he found himself wincing from the stinging sensation left by the massive cock that exited his body and the splatter of the thick white seed that filled him. Porter sighed as he lay with his back against Conway's red sheets unsure how he'd been able to withstand the encounter given how much his sex hurt from the intense pounding Conway had given him. His legs felt heavier than he'd ever known them to be and his cock had been plenty spent resting against his pale inner thigh, flaccid by all accounts and quite sore from overuse as well.

The bedroom reeked of sex, much as it always had but now Porter found that his flaring nostrils had picked up his scent being mixed in with the scent of Conway's previous sexual partners. The rather confused young lad had tried to make sense of how he'd gotten to this place, and into Conway's bed, the large brute had seemed to not have a care in the world as he shifted some in bed beside him, his nostrils flaring as he rolled onto his side and pulled Porter's small frame against his body and began lazily kissing his neck and sniffing his hair from behind.

Porter had not known what to do, too afraid of setting Conway off or awakening him as his large rough hands gripped his thin pale waist and pulled his naked and equally pale ass toward his pelvis and the massive cock that had seemingly come back to life upon close contact with Porter's bare nether cheeks. A low groan escaped Conway's lips as he sniffed Porter's hair once more relishing his sweet scent as he slowly gripped his newly restored cock, thick and pulsing, and fitted the rather large head against the already sodden folds of Porter's hidden sex.

Porter hissed as he felt Conway push his way inside him, desperate to return to the tight warmth that enveloped him before he'd slipped out and the low groan that escaped the brute's mouth as it vibrated against the bare flesh of Porter's neck upon the instant he fully impaled him. Porter felt his teeth clench and his swollen sex stung all the more as Conway gripped him tighter pulling him closer as he began to slowly pump his hips inside him.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Conway's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

A low groan escaped the lips of a slowly rousing Conway Rollins as he found himself rather comfortable in the wake of something soft and warm enveloping his wayward cock despite his inability to recall just what it had been. He let out a grunt as his hips began to move shoving his now rapidly aroused appendage deep into the tight warmth he'd been slowly awakening to. Conway expected to see Owen's pale thin frame beneath him but had been stunned to see that it was Porter Fulton himself appearing to have been asleep with his back pressed against the older brute's chest as Conway slowly jolted the younger lad's thin naked frame along the crumpled red sheets that lined his bed, making the lesser wolf whimper in the wake of their renewed act as the excited brute began to let his excitement get the better of him.