Chapter 20: The Forbidden Art Of Entanglement

The Front Room, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

          The front door to Porter and Conway's living quarters had slammed against the nearby wall as he stepped inside still carrying the younger lad in his arms like a bride across the threshold. He swiftly kicked the door closed and carefully balanced Porter's body in his arms. Conway walked toward Porter's bedroom easily laying him down on his bed by way of the edge but took a moment as he scooted him to the center and their eyes locked briefly. The scent of arousal and the sensation of Porter's soft touch against Conway's chest had sent the Alpha instincts into overdrive and he'd been unable to suppress them. Porter himself found it difficult to utter a sentence let alone take his hands off Conway's chest for a few moments as there had been an awkward silence and a pause between them that had only offered room for labored breaths on each of their parts.

Conway's scent had drawn Porter in and he almost forgot what he'd been doing as he became more light-headed and given to the heat rising in between his thighs. Conway didn't look away, blue eyes locking onto deep brown as if by force. The larger werewolf had moved swiftly launching his body onto the bed as he towered above Porter who tried his best to keep hidden how hard his smaller cock had been once he felt Conway's nose and mouth amid the bare flesh of his neck.

A low growl filled Conway as he sniffed the intoxicating scent of Porter's neck before lapping at the flesh making the younger werewolf moan in the process. Everything seemed to be happening so fast and the need for it to progress had been so strong that Porter hardly had any time to gasp. It was only up close did Porter realize that Conway's muscles had been hard and so had the massive hulking brute's cock as he pinned him along his mattress, the pain from his foot long forgotten in the wake of Conway tossing off his shirt and his bare chest pressing against Porter's shirt clad frame.

Questing hands given to rampant sensation moved along Porter's thin pale frame as he felt the roughness of Conway's hands along his belly and chest. The younger werewolf couldn't seem to help himself as he reached up and wrapped his arms around Conway's neck his cock harder than he'd ever felt it before as the massive older young man with his neat trimmed facial hair and unkempt brown locks towered above him his knees on both sides of Porter's body digging heavily into the mattress and denting it as Porter slid closer to him.

He could see it, the throbbing massive bulge in the front of Conway's jeans as he began to unbutton them aching to free his cock and sink it into the warmth of the moaning younger man beneath him. Never before had anyone ever touched Porter's body so intimately and while he'd been filled with a burning desire he'd never known before for his roommate, he had not wanted to come between Conway and Owen, believing them to have been an item long before he'd gotten there.

"C-Con...Conway..." said Porter through painstaking lust as he gripped Conway's back wanting so badly to hold him close but willing himself to push him away.

"I need it..." growled Conway, his mind already shifting to his Alpha wolf brain. "You smell so fucking good....you feel so fucking good...fuck...fuck....need to..."

"Conway...don't," said Porter mustering the last of his will to put a stop to what they both had wanted in the heat of the moment but knew there would be consequences that either of them were ready for later down the line. "My leg remember."

Heavy breaths filled the room as Porter and Conway's eyes locked for a few moments before he sighed and reluctantly pulled back from Porter, climbing off the bed slicked back his hair, and tried his hardest to quell the desires of his Alpha Wolf brain and see the bigger picture.

He and Owen had been seeing each other on and off for years and he wouldn't appreciate Conway going behind his back with another wolf, he had not minded the women so much, they were clueless humans with whom Conway had no ability to make any sort of bond with.

"You're right," he said taking a deep breath. "I-I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me..."

Embarrassed and still more than a little hot and bothered after their brief but sensually charged exchange, Conway left Porter alone in his room and stormed out of the bungalow in silence forgetting his shirt on the floor in the process.

Porter sighed as he lay back on his bed amid the pillows and soft sheets kicking himself for having the will to turn Conway down when his young heat-driven body was screaming to be near him and for the release promised by the massive cock that had been pressed against him.

"Fuck..." he hissed glaring up at the ceiling still reeling from the sensation of Conway's massive body being pressed against him.

He had still been aroused as his body was filled with the same heat and need as before taking his mind off his ailing leg as he tried his best to compose himself. He had just been making out with his roommate, Conway Rollins, the handsome wrestling jock that had been casually walking about their living quarters naked.

While Porter had seen him take an interest in Owen, he had never really considered that Conway would even look in his direction before that night. He had been thinking of him certainly, since the first day and the encounter at the gym but he had never expected either of them to act on anything especially not when they had not known each other very well.

It was strange for Porter that his first kiss was with an unruly werewolf jock, something his former classmates would never believe in a million years. There was something about Conway, something that made Porter's heart pound and his insides quiver, perhaps it was due to his werewolf status, perhaps it was the fact that he'd been a hulking brute either way, It was only a few days in and already he'd been weak for his Alpha-blooded roommate.

Thinking back on the spontaneous makeout session they had, the rather winded lad had hoped that he had not ruined what little friendship they had by stopping him, as Conway and Owen were all Porter had since coming to this school and being so far from home.