Chapter 23: The Shady Aspect Of Hormonal Bliss

Unknown Location, Unknown City...

      The moment Conway Rollins opened his rather hypnotic blue eyes he had taken notice of the strange bedroom he found himself in. He'd been completely naked of course, which never bothered him since his days of having to be so when enduring the indignity of being sex trafficked by the rat-faced bastard that had captured him in his youth. His body felt as if it were on fire as sweat soaked him from head to toe and his medium-length brown locks had been sticking to his head and neck respectively. He blinked a few times before noticing the figure moving up and down on his straddled waist in the darkness of the room he found himself in. The sensation of something tight and wet along his cock coupled with the softness of the bedsheets had jolted him back into reality, although he had not been too keen on what was happening aside from the frequent moans that filled his ears as whoever it was continued to ride his cock and run their soft warm hands along his bare chest lost in the sensation of their bodies being joined.

As weary and lust-fogged as his mind had been, he was in no condition to object to the sensation running through his body nor the fact that someone had been riding his massive appendage in the early hours of the morning. The last thing he had recalled was having his way with the timid wine drinker in the men's bathroom of The Tavern and hearing him moan and beg for each pounding he'd ever given him. His feral beast blood had been boiling in his veins as much as his loins had ached to fill the whimpering male human with as much of his potent seed as possible.

Being given to fever and drunkenness had done little to put a damper on his favorite pastime as he continued rutting with the wine drinker who had reminded him quite oddly of his new roommate Porter Fulton, back at the school. He'd been aroused for much of the night and when the little fish came reeling into the bathroom all bets had been off.

He recalled the first explosion of sheer sensation and bliss followed by another after some time and a few of the fellas pounding on the bathroom door in a bid to use it. The sweat-slick warm body beneath him had been intoxicating, to say the least, and much as any time he'd been given to rutting, he had not wished to put an end to it. His current lover begged him to come home with him, avoiding a fight given Conway's increased aggression that night, and of course, the thin pale lad wanted nothing more than to have another go-round for all his troubles.

He agreed to leave the pub then and ended up taking up with his newfound squeeze so to speak. They had not wasted any time, with Conway discarding his clothes and scooping the wine drinker, a young human struggling with the ramifications of his newfound sexuality, by the name of Evan Skyler.

Evan was the son of a rather brutal drunkard and as a result, was given to his mother after the divorce, but she had not been any better than his father aside from passing out drunk and leaving him to his own devices. Evan maneuvered around her more often than not and she'd been a lot easier to appease than his father had.

Conway grunted as he bucked his hips forward pumping into the tightness of Evan's clenching pale arse from a lower angle before gripping the thin naked wine drinker's pasty hips causing him to moan out loud. What he hadn't known was that Evan's mother was passed out drunk on the sofa in the living room and that they were going at it full force in Evan's bedroom.

The beating of the thick wooden headboard against the far wall echoed along with their various groans and the creaking of the bed springs as Conway continued to give in to his unstated lust. Evan wasn't much to look at as far as a human male had gone but he more than made up for his lack of enthusiasm courtesy of a bit of liquid courage.

Conway's wolfish brain had traveled back to Porter Fulton and his intoxicating scent whenever they'd been around one another. He had been caught off guard by his sudden attraction to the new arrival, only indulging with Owen when he'd been in heat and many many good-looking and willing girls before and after him.

This fling with Evan, for whatever it was worth had been a mere distraction, a means of occupying his time and hormones with a willing substitute despite him wanting Porter all the more. Mr. Fowler's comments about the old ways of wolfish heritage had not been lost on Conway, as he recalled a bit about the Knotting Tree as it was dubbed due to people finding their mates at a higher percent when anywhere near it.

It was the very tree that Porter Fulton had the misfortune of spraining his ankle beneath before Conway happened upon him, driven to find the source of the scent that compelled him toward the tree when it had not been so beforehand. It was clear that whatever Mr. Fowler had known had been important as it was having an effect on Conway in ways he had never thought possible.

Coming close to having taken Porter by force had been something Conway wasn't in the least proud of, feeling lower than dirt as his hyper aggression and urge to lay claim to an untouched womb, even the womb of a known Gamma wolf had been his least favorite moment overall.

Evan's continued moans filled Conway's keen ears as he continued his upward thrusts gripping the thinner lad and watching his body bounce on top of him. He made no point to quell his moans even for his slumbering mother's sake as Conway growled and grunted amid the semidarkness of his bedroom. It was only a momentary distraction in terms of a hook-up but he didn't seem all that bothered by how long it had dragged on.

Once more Conway's weary drunken mind had taken him back to Porter's bedroom where he'd been bedding the new arrival instead. Whatever had been happening to him, he figured it would keep for the time being as he continued to pound his cock inside the moaning Evan ignoring that his mother had been home and well within earshot should she awaken to all the noise and commotion.

Evan for his part didn't seem to have a care in the world one way or the other.