Chapter 16: An Uncanny Desire

The Front Room, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

   Slowly but surely, Porter Fulton had climbed out of bed and shuffled his way toward the bathroom after pushing past his bedroom door groggy and yawning as he headed for the door. He had managed to reach it just in the knick of time as he had heard Conway's bedroom door open and had not known what to make of him. They had been roommates for all of two days and two nights and yet he'd seen more of him than he had ever seen of anyone he'd ever known back in his hometown. The weary lad had a good deal of difficulty sleeping following the odd display of aggressive assertion on the part of Conway against the beta who had dared to barge into his territory and attempt to lay claim over Owen, who had not in the least been interested in the likes of him.

He had been in the middle of relieving his aching bladder when he took note of the bathroom door opening and a still very naked and apparently semi-aroused Conway Rollins found himself staring face to face with a half-groggy Porter Fulton.

"Oh shit, sorry about that man," said Conway despite not being in much of a hurry to back out or look away from Porter's pale bare arse with his boxer shorts dropped down to his ankles.

Porter's dark brown eyes had been on Conway's massive appendage as it immediately began to shoot straight up no longer half anything as his arousal was very much prominent.

Conway licked his lips as his seemingly hungry blue eyes took in the sight of Porter's bare body once more with exquisite detail before he finally backed out and closed the bathroom door. There was an unstated heat that struck them both and Porter found himself trying his hardest to keep his urine stream lined up with the toilet bowl and his legs from buckling in the wake of his creeping level of desire from getting the best of him.

He had been highly attracted to his roommate, something he had never in a million years expected to have to endure and it seemed in some fashion that Conway had been attracted to him as well. It was odd to note that Conway seemed to have a thing for ladies and young men whenever the mood struck him, Porter had heard of people being bisexual in college but to experience it was another matter altogether.

The rather nervous lad finished up his business and pulled up his boxers then quickly washed his hands after flushing the toilet and moved toward the bathroom door where Conway had been standing in silence, his nostrils flaring as his eyes seemingly focused on him with the same intense kind of hunger before he allowed Porter to pass and ventured into the bathroom himself shutting the door behind him.

Unbeknownst to Conway, Porter lingered by the door for a few moments, unable to fathom the strange haze that had come over him once he had been near Conway and then he shook himself back to his senses and ventured back into his bedroom.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Porter's Bedroom, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

A quick gasp and a slam of the heavy wooden door later, and Porter found himself once more alone in the semi-darkened confines of his bedroom lying on his back in the center of his new bed. He had not known what came over him as he found himself given to another lingering erection as he fished into his boxers and pulled them down low enough to be able to see his average-sized cock flop against his thin pale belly. Visions of the hulking naked brute who had been his roommate filled his lust-addled mind and his right hand violently gripped his exposed appendage stroking it as he gasped and grunted in the dark thinking of what it would have been like to ride the brute's massive cock and swap places with the rather fortunate Owen Clark who had seemed to enjoy it quite a bit from what he'd seen of him in action.

Porter growled as his hand worked his cock annoyed that he'd stooped to such a low means of self-gratification but realized that it had mostly been due to his wolfish brain taking over any aspect of reasonable human thought. With burning red cheeks, he found himself howling as his hips bucked into his tightly gripped fist and his cock seemed to hum with the need to the point of driving him into near-on madness.

Looking back on his less-than-fun experiences with puberty back home, he'd been quite fond of boys more often than not, but not because his father had labeled him unworthy of being his son, or a man in general, He'd been intersex after all and the raging heat that seemed to burn inside him whenever he'd been in the presence of a boy he had a crush on was always so intense. He'd been fearful of it, his growing attachment to the same sex despite a part of him not actually being attracted to the same sex in the form of his constant erections over girls in magazines and movies, he'd been guilty of servicing himself after more than one encounter with a girl that caught his undivided attention and got his blood flowing straight away from his brain.

Porter gasped and shouted once his unseemly act had been concluded leaving him panting and sticky as he lay there in bed staring up at the ceiling trying his hardest to catch his breath and ignore the constant sound of Conway's headboard beating against the nearby wall as he drove his massive cock into the tightness of Owen Clark's body in a bid to relieve himself as well.

It had been eerily as if they'd been on one accord, with Conway's shouts coming through the walls and the subsequent end to his romp at the very same time Porter had reached his.

As Porter continued to pant, with his half-naked body hot and sticky from his exploits, he slowly began to drift back off to sleep dreading and anticipating what the next day would bring as he had more classes to seek out and had yet to make any friends outside of meeting the blue-haired girl, Conway, and Owen along with the Crimson Vanguard during his first official school day.

And what a day it turned out to be at a school for Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Warlocks, Wizards, Fairies, and who knew what else.