Chapter 38: A Surprisingly Caring Brute

Conway's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

    Once again Porter Fulton found himself awakening back inside his living quarters but he'd been shockingly lying in Conway Rollins' bed in place of his own, it had alarmed him at first to find that he'd been naked from head to toe, and decidedly sore from intense use between his slender pale thighs with something of a dull ache about his average sized cock, which had been flaccid and spent from what he understood to have been overuse. Lying on his back and taking in the rather luxurious but foreign sighting that had been his roommate's bedroom, Porter found himself questioning how his life had gotten so turned upside down.

He had hoped to distinguish himself with academics only to find that he'd been born as a formerly dormant Gamma werewolf and even worse couldn't seem to control the beast's sexual urges when it came to the hulking Alpha brute he'd been forced to share a living quarters with. He had told himself to avoid Conway at all costs but his treacherous body craved the thick cock of his Alpha lover more than it cared to adhere to his plans and feelings.

Despite this setback, Porter felt pretty good upon awakening if a bit tired and drained. He shifted some amid the now dark blue satin sheets that reeked of Conway's thick masculine musk and his pungent scent mixed with sweat and saliva. Porter sighed as he noted his messy boyish locks still slick from sweat, as he sighed while staring up at the ceiling.

He closed his eyes for only a moment and the sound of the heavy bedroom door opening and the advanced approach of what his nose had already revealed to have been Conway Rollins, made a dip in the bed as he climbed onto it his nostrils flaring with a wild look filed across his handsome face. Porter attempted to pretend to be still asleep as Conway seemed to examine him. He felt the soft tender sensation of his Alpha lover's kiss along his exposed flesh and couldn't help but moan as it grew more intense.

He mentally kicked himself for being so easy as he felt his slickness return and the reflective smile of Conway as he maneuvered to scoop him into his powerful waiting arms as he continued to capture the younger lad's lips in a series of deep and meaningful kisses.

"I know you're awake." said Conway in a rather casual tone, " You can open your eyes now piss pot, you and I both know that you're already wet for me."

Porter opened his eyes and rolled them as Conway chuckled before kissing his lips once more. Porter had been quite annoyed that he'd felt so good and his scent was once more getting to him. He had not been looking forward to such a strenuous activity upon awakening and Conway seemed to delight in how easily he could sway him if he wished to that was.

"Not to worry piss pot, I won't have you riding bareback on an empty stomach, and from the looks of it you could use something to eat to replenish your energy," said Conway with a wicked grin.

Porter narrowed his eyes at his lover.

"At least you're feeding me this time," he muttered. " Last time it was all fucking and no dinner afterward."

Conway chuckled at this, oceanic blue eyes as hypnotic as ever when Porter found himself looking back up into them. Another tender kiss passed between them and Porter found himself swooning once more. Driven by instinct he slowly maneuvered to sit upright in Conway's lap which had been bare due to him having nothing on. Porter closed his eyes at the sensation of his lover's thick hot cock being so close to him as they sat in the center of his rather large bed kissing for what seemed like hours to the winded younger man.

"This changes nothing," said Porter rather bitterly about not being able to avoid Conway long-term. "You may be good at sex and pounding my pussy like nobody's business, but that doesn't mean that you own me. "

Conway seemed to delight in the relatively new aspect of feistiness coming from Porter. The younger thin pale lad gently bounced on Conway's lap still driven by instinct to kiss him as his big strong arms wrapped around his equally naked body.

"Fuck, you're always so hard," whimpered Porter in disbelief as he felt Conway's thick cock pulse beneath his smaller form as it began to expand and graze the weakened lad's nether flesh with ease.

"You ever get this wet before?" asked Conway kissing the younger lad's lips as their bodies began to press closer.

Despite being embarrassed about his inability to stay away from Conway for very long, Porter couldn't seem to help how his body reacted to being so close to the hulking Alpha werewolf. The very scent of the brute had done things to Porter's young mind and seemed to instantly ignite his lust for him involuntarily.

"N-No," whispered Porter in an honest fashion.

Conway smirked kissing his younger lover on the top of the head as he rested against his chest still weak from their previous encounter, but highly aroused when being so close to him.

"Good to know," replied Conway rather smugly. "Even without you takin' a piss, I can make you wet for me."

Porter narrowed his eyes at him as Conway slowly got up from the bed, carrying the younger werewolf against him with ease. Porter moaned as he felt Conway's thick cockhead graze his pale arse as they moved out of the bedroom and toward the kitchen. He'd been more than a little nervous as he half expected Owen Clark to come barging in and the guilt at having been so brazenly having sex with the werewolf Alpha brute known as Conway Rollins, had returned.

"He isn't here," said Conway instinctively knowing what Porter had been concerned about. "And even if he was there is nothing he can do about this, I've been inside you more than once, he'll just have to wait his turn."

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The Kitchen, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

Porter found himself further stunned to find that Conway had made breakfast for him and had the table set up just right which caught him completely off guard given that he always believed Owen Clark had done the cooking between them considering he never saw Conway cook for Owen during their many romps when he'd been staying over. Conway carried Porter over to the table with ease and once more sat him on his lap this time ensuring that his thick cock had gone inside the slick orifice he'd desired upon his unwanted lover's awakening.

Porter moaned as he found himself deeply rooted by way of Conway's thick cock as it pulsed hard and long inside him. The brute kissed the formerly gasping younger werewolf's pale bare shoulder and motioned for him to eat his prepared meal as he sat digging around in a plate of his own with his bare hands as if he'd been raised inside a barn.

The younger Gamma did just that as he felt the none-too-subtle pulsing of Conway's thick appendage still inside him as he ate from the plate of eggs, toast, fried sausages, and potatoes that lined it. All things considered, Conway wasn't that much of a brute given how thoughtful he'd been about breakfast for Porter but in between bites and moans, the younger werewolf found himself inexplicably drawn to the older werewolf and there seemed to be very little he could do about it, no matter how much it would hurt the Omega Owen Clark.