Chapter 13: Damaging Insights

Conway's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

     Oceanic blue eyes stared into the darkness of the rather impressive master bedroom of the apartment-like living quarters of Conway Rollins who had barely gotten a moment to come to his senses after the fog of lust had lifted from his wolfish brain before the door to his bedroom opened and Owen Clark strolled in. The thin pale blond had casually sashayed into his view and dropped his black satin robe revealing his pale bare naked body and smaller flaccid pale cock as he stood in the semi-darkness.

The day had been winding down with the onset of nightfall as far as Conway could tell he had often dreaded when night fell as it made him uneasy. As the hulking brute sat at the edge of his massive red sheet-covered bed, Owen approached him rather slowly, his slender hips swaying from side to side, and his shapely pale arse had become more visible and prominent as he moved. Once he'd reached him, Owen's small pale hands moved through Conway's lengthy dark brown locks as he moved his smooth pale belly before him.

Conway had not said a word as he reached up with his rough calloused hands and pulled Owen close to him his cheek had been pressed against the Omega's flat belly as he took in the scent of the blond's arousal. Up close, Conway had been privy to the many scars and cuts that had lined Owen's body from his time in a cage.

There had been no words between them as the scent of the Omega's heat once more ignited the all-consuming need to rut that filled the formerly dormant Alpha as he stood up, towering above the smaller werewolf, and lifted him off the floor with relative ease. It was surprising to him how easily Owen seemed to trust him even with his aggression at an all-time high due to his need for him.

Owen let out a low whimper and rolled onto his belly once Conway dropped him down onto his large kingsized bed. In a matter of seconds, the larger brute's body had been over his, pressing him into the red sheet-covered mattress once more as he rather unceremoniously impaled him onto his massive cock causing Owen to moan out loud and arch his shapely pale arse into his pelvis.

Conway wasn't the first large cock he'd taken over the course of his sexual history, but he was most certainly his favorite as he'd not been as horrible to him during the act as the others had been.

Owen's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he once more found himself arching his back into Conway's pelvis as the hulking brute kissed and licked at the flesh of the nimble blond's neck and shoulder as he slowly pumped his well-toned hips into the shapely pale arse of the loudly moaning Owen. It was a familiar dance between them, one Conway had known since he'd come of age.

He'd been a scrawny whelp back then, born the runt of the litter and discarded due to appearing sickly, He recalled all too well how his father had gripped him by the scruff of the neck, his breath thick with the scent of booze and his voice dripping with disappointment and contempt alike. Being the runt, he was often sick, and cost a good deal in terms of family resources and funds to keep him around because of it.

He recalled the raging dark brown eyes of the brute that had carried him and tossed him into the deep woods ignoring the cries of his mother, who had been nursing the other six pups when he'd been snatched from her arms, he'd been her favorite, her most special child and she'd assured him day after day that he'd grow up to be a "Big and strong Alpha" in his own right.

He had not even come of age yet before he was tossed aside into the cold cruel wilderness subjected to an early death before he'd been able to even get a sense of the world or what he'd been. He recalled his mother's lovely blue eyes, something he inherited as he noted how the sky or the ocean reminded him of them.

The images of the savage brute, hulking and intimidating as it glared murderously and snarled at him as if he had not come from his very loins. She had done her best to make him feel loved, and because of her he had been, but the brute was having none of it. The coldness of the hard ground in an unfamiliar territory had startled the young pup that had been named Conri at the time. After his mother's father, a renowned and fierce Alpha who had led his pack to glory in the roughest of conditions before his untimely death due to an interloper having a human poison him with wolfsbane before contesting him for Alpha rank before his pack.

Conri didn't have to guess as to whom the interloper had been when he looked up at his drunken and vile father, a weak and sorry excuse for an Alpha who had not truly earned the right to challenge The Elder Conri in the first place. The pain in his side had been evident as he whimpered following hitting the ground, his tear-stained eyes focused on the brute that had tossed him out in the cold, never forgetting his face and vowing in silent agony to see him dead and the blood oozing from his torn throat.

Owen's moaning had brought Conway back to the present, the lingering sadness of his past so heavy that his thrusts became desperate as he slid his massive cock in and out of the wanton Omega beneath him. He felt strong as he pumped his cock into the tight heated slickness that enveloped it, his numerous rippling muscles flexing with each thrust as he began to give in to the sensations of his body and the rut that began to overtake him, fogging away the unwanted memories of his past as he continued to use the body of the Omega who had offered it.

Owen had known all too well what was happening, as Conway's pace increased after he seemed to have been elsewhere beforehand. He gripped the bed moaning as the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the bedroom as well as the snarling and whimpers that passed between them. Conway had proven to be just as addicted to Owen's heated depths as he'd been to his massive cock, but that was only due to the rut, they had hardly any interaction outside of finding each other when the effects of their heat and rut had gotten to be too much for them.

Conway's aggression had been at an all-time high though and Owen wondered just how long it'd be before he'd been given to Moonlust once the call of Luna had gotten to be too strong to withstand and his wolf brain had been fully active. It was a rather dangerous time due to his status for his aggression to be on display as the potential for him to hurt quite a few people had been a real concern, werewolves included, especially werewolves.

The hulking Aplha brute's nostrils flared wildly as he took in the intoxicating scent of the Omega beneath him, running his nose along his back and licking at the flesh amid old scars. Owen closed his eyes tight and whimpered at the sensation of the slick warm tongue along his spine, causing him to arch his shapely pale arse higher as he pressed his face into the mattress below him.

All seemed to have been going well, as sweat began to drench both Owen's and Conway's respective bodies only for the sound of thrashing against the front door and a foreign scent to send the hulking brute of a werewolf into a frenzied mode of aggression.

Owen whimpered when he felt Conway's massive cock slip from his depths as the larger werewolf climbed off him and the bed barreling for the front door with his face twisted in fury and his body slick from their act.

The blond Omega had been confused at first before noting that another scent had been in their vicinity and he found himself attempting to stop Conway who had been hellbent on doing the interloper who dared trespass into his territory a good deal of harm.