Chapter 29: The Confoundation Of Longing

The Deep Woods, Outskirts Of Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

       The deep blue eyes of Conway Rollins had not left the sight of the rather curious tree in the center of the forest. The scent of many a wolf had been in the area and for some reason, Conway found himself drawn almost on impulse to this very strange and almost supernatural tree. He felt his blood boil in his veins and his loins ached something fierce as he stood beneath the branches feeling an inevitable pull that had no relent. The first time the tree seemed to call to him, he'd been asleep following his sex romp with the blond omega Owen Clark. He could hear the rustling of the leaves and the scent of something inviting had filled his flaring nostrils so attractive in its appeal that it compelled Conway even as he'd been standing with his cock over the toilet bowl and urinating to venture out of the bungalow and into the deep woods.

The scent was compelling, so compelling that he thought he was losing his mind entirely. His cock hardened and his blood boiled as he made it out of the bungalow and toward the woods the beating of his heart in a wild fashion had been strange but the scent, the compelling scent of vanilla had driven him to go, and the madness of his hormones and instinct combating his shift in will with each step.

Before long he'd been standing before the tree his cock so hard it was nearly bursting from the confines of his boxer shorts, the only thing he'd been remotely capable of putting on due to having worn them already when he climbed out of bed. He'd left Owen sleeping, he'd worn him out quite a bit during their numerous romps and wished to let him recover although his lust had not been truly sated.

Conway found it difficult to ignore as his cock which had already been an impressive size felt the heaviest it had ever been causing him to whimper in agony at the lingering ignition of his unsatisfied lust. He groaned as his knees hit the fresh earth beneath the tree and his cock seemed to expand protruding out of his boxer shorts and out into the open air getting longer and harder as he whimpered in the wake of the cruel lust the tree seemed to be causing him amid the scent of vanilla and other odd pheromones from the tree in the center of the trail.

Conway's lust-addled mind began to slowly understand before being driven into a rut all over again that there was a reason why the tree was referred to as "The Knotting Tree."

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The Main Courtyard, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

Porter Fulton had been feeling a bit odd ever since he'd left class and parted ways with Embrey who had taken note that he had not looked so good. He couldn't rightly put his finger on it but his stomach had been in knots and his body seemed to heat up to feverish heights. Porter tried his best to make it toward the bungalow, hoping to lay down before everything got worse only to be led toward the rather familiar scent that had gotten his attention he recognized it as being what he smelled the day Conway had rescued him from the woods.

Before he knew it, Porter had been putting one foot in front of the other, unable to keep himself steady as he moved toward the intoxicating scent driven by the sudden heat that washed over his body making his stomach knot and his cock bulge as he made his way deeper into the woods.

Ordinarily, Porter had been one to avoid the woods, given what happened the last time but he couldn't help himself this time around as his legs moved quicker than he knew they could and he found himself dropping into a full-on sprint.

The curious sight of his rather entranced venture had been noted by a very confused Owen Clark, who had wakened in Conway's bed alone and wondered where the naked brute had gotten off to. He saw a glimpse of Porter headed toward the woods and opted to follow along curious as to whether or not he knew where Conway had gone. He had not been expecting Porter to venture toward the Knotting Tree, given how it was rumored to lue mates to each other even if they hadn't suspected the true effects of having its pollon inhaled spores to direct them once they came into contact with it.

Owen had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach as he followed after Porter Fulton trying his hardest not to guess that the tree had summoned him for the mating ritual it had forced upon him and possibly Conway and that there was nothing anyone could do once they'd been bound. The tree had been a mere casual formality but the real answers would come when the possible couple had been moon-kissed to determine if they had been truly and spiritually compatible as opposed to only physical.

Fear coursed through the blond omega as he moved across the grounds and toward the looming woods unsure what to do or what to make of all that had been transpiring between Conway and Porter. All he knew was that he did not wish to lose his Alpha protector and the mere fact that Porter could give him what he craved most in the world had made Owen's heartache all the more agonizing.

Sadly due to his upbringing and the drugs, the sexualized omega Owen had never experienced the mating ritual nor had Conway until this recent occurrence with Porter Fulton, a surefire indication that Owen's greatest fear had been yet to be realized. He tried his best to hurry after Porter but had lost sight of him once he descended into a mad dash in a direction that had been covered from his view by way of the other numerous looming trees that made up the woods, but none had been as prominent and old as the ancient Knotting Tree and of that, Owen had been sure.