Chapter 26: That Awkward Feeling

The Bathroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

       Porter Fulton did not know what to do with himself as he stood amid the warm stream from the shower contemplating what had transpired between himself and his hulking brute of a roommate. He barely caught his breath before venturing into the shower hoping to linger long enough for Conway to lose interest in him before he headed out to get to class. He had not known what had come over them, the past few hours ever since their encounter beneath The infamous Knoting Tree, but he was sure it wasn't going to go away on its own. While he knew next to nothing about being a werewolf or their odd customs, he had been of the mind to speak to Mr. Fowler and ask him about it. He was more than sure the older wolf could enlighten him as to why he and Conway had suddenly been unable to keep their collective hands off each other.

Porter sighed as he stood beneath the water trying his best to calm his lust and manage his warring hormones. He had wanted Conway just as badly as the rut-driven brute had wanted him but he had belonged to Owen Clark and it wasn't right to come in and strike up a relationship, especially a new one with Conway when he'd already been seeing someone.

Once he'd been well and truly calm, Porter made his way out of the shower and rushed toward his bedroom dripping from head to toe but not at all wishing for Conway to come to catch him off guard naked and dripping given what he knew the hulking brute to have been capable of when he'd watched him pound Owen Clark's Omega wolf body with reckless abandon and driven by sheer need.

Porter groaned as he managed to make it back to his bedroom, seeing that Conway's door had been closed and there had been clothes littering the floor on the way to it. He sighed but he had not been so sure it was due to relief or disappointment as he continued to drip water from his shower onto the hardwood floor barely missing the intense sound of Owen Clark's moans as he and Conway continued their act behind closed doors.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Porter's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

With a sigh of relief, Porter Fulton stood with his back pressed against the hardwood door grateful that Owen had arrived when he did but also a bit envious of his casual sex romps with Conway. The rather confused lad did not know what to think as he sat on the edge of his bed barely in his boxers and still dripping from his shower. One moment he'd been trying his best to steer clear of the rut-bound Conway Rollins and the next he'd been nearly begging for the brute to shove his massive cock into him the rest of the world be damned. He had not known why he was attracted to the hulking brute, aside from it had something to do with their wolfish nature, and for the most part, he'd been only drawn to Conway Rollins when it came to members of the same sex.

While most of his life had consisted of purely academic works and research, Porter had not recalled a single time when he'd been more or less interested in someone like Conway Rollins, then again given his condition and the subsequent discovery that he'd actually been a rare Gamma werewolf, it began to make sense as to why he had not been interested in "mortals" so to speak.

Porter sighed as he tried his best to compose himself while attempting to start his day, he had his next class soon and figured it would be a welcome distraction from anything concerning Conway Rollins at the moment. He had no doubt that the brute would corner him again, the odd pull toward him and the call of the rut had been much too strong to pretend it wasn't happening. He took a moment to slick back his hair and scrambled to find decent attire for the day.

As he moved his keen ears picked up the sound of Conway and Owen going at it in his bedroom, there had been no music this time with everyone out and about for class and it seemed Conway had deliberately forgone the music just to get back at Porter for rejecting him earlier.

Try as he might to put the incidents out of his mind, Porter found himself wishing he hadn't as he shuffled out of the front door and toward his first class of the day. He had secretly hoped to avoid Conway and Owen for quite some time and with any luck he'd run into another acquaintance to occupy his time when class had let out.

As he moved toward the main building and across the grounds, he thought of the odd blue-haired girl that he guessed had been a fairy and the girl Embry who those other girls had been making fun of in Botony Class. He also recalled meeting The Crimson Vanguard vampires and a few other people on his first few days. According to him, he'd be plenty busy getting to know everyone and understanding what it meant to be a werewolf. Without that knowledge about his true identity, he'd been at a loss as to how best to proceed with much of anything and the possibility that the humans had misdiagnosed him when he'd been a Gamma werewolf the entire time had made a world of sense.

Had he been privy to what happened between his parents or rather privy to why they had kept its secret if they had known at all, it might have changed things. He might have had a reason to tell them where he'd been going when he first climbed onto the bus that took him far from his hometown and brought him to this place amid strange creatures and even stranger people so far from what he'd known in the place he grew up in.

With a sigh, Porter climbed the numerous steps that led to the front entrance of the main building where his newest class had been located. He had hoped that when the time came, he wouldn't have time for the likes of Conway Rollins.

Yet, even as he made his way toward the main building he couldn't seem to get the lingering scent nor the gruff tone of voice that echoed in his very ears of the hulking brute Conway Rollins out of his head.