Chapter 11: Hot And Bothered

Porter And Conway's Quarters, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

    Still finding himself frozen before the door to Conway Rollins' bedroom, Porter Fulton, had breathed a sigh of relief once his average-sized pale cock had been pulled from the confines of his blue jeans. It had throbbed and pulsed in the wake of his newfound arousal as he glared in longing at the scene before him. The pungent scent of the Omega's heated sex and the sensation of tension from Conway's rut-activated mind had been a strange combination, to say the least. Normally Porter had considered himself to have been something of a level-headed and rather considerate young man, but coming to this place, finding out his true nature, and the freedom it had brought in terms of his new life, he had been less inclined to be logical when his wolf brain had begun to take full effect.

Porter found, the longer he stood stroking his throbbing cock and gazing rather hungrily at the sight before him, that his wolf had been nothing like him in terms of logic, patience, and manners. His wolf had been adolescent and bold whereas a man or when he believed himself to have been a human young man, he'd been cautious and appeared older than his years would imply. The wolf had been driven by the scent of the rutting and of the moaning Omega that occupied Conway's bedroom carelessly bouncing about on his thick cock and begging for more in the wake of the all-encompassing heat that overtook the poor sap who had been forced to endure it.

Poor Porter had been of no use when it came to fighting back the urges of his wolf brain and as a result, he'd sunken to depths he never would have imagined in the wake of a rut playing out before his very keen eyes. He cared not for the danger as the scent had driven him to near-on madness ever since he'd gotten his first whiff, no doubt it had been the same or worse for Conway his rut had been activated henceforth and he proceeded to drill his cock as deep as he could into the slick sex of the heat deranged Omega that dared darken his doorstep.

The Gamma Werewolf stood, with his right hand tight and firm along his smooth cock as he watched them given to their lust and having not a care in the world behind closed doors. A low hiss left his lips as he found his urges beginning to get the better of him as his eyes continued to take in the scene before him.

It was pure unadulterated rutting and he'd never known anything like it. None of his blue movies or magazines had even come close to the primal animalistic notion of raw rutting as these two had and Porter had wagered it had to do with them all being werewolves. Their respective libido's had been more powerful than that of an average mortal or supernatural being and as a result, sex had been more primal when it came to their kind.

Porter had not known how he had known all this, the wolf in him had seemed to have been quite knowledgeable even as his baser nature had begun to take over with his hand furiously stroking his average-sized cock as he continued to watch his hulking roommate pump his much more impressive appendage inside the moaning blond beneath him.

Seemingly mesmerized by the whole scene, Porter grew bold and gently pushed the door open as the scent of the moaning Omega had gotten to him, his nostrils flaring and his exposed cock pulsing as he shuffled out of his shoes and jeans. He tossed his shirt onto the floor amid the other discarded attire and dared with all the adrenaline rushing through him as he continued to pump his average-sized pale cock, to enter the bedroom getting both their attention, as The brute known as Conway smirked, but didn't stop pummelling the lesser werewolf's hot molten sex.

He felt it was about time Porter Fulton met Owen Clark, the resident towel boy for the wrestling team. Owen had been a pretty petite young werewolf and given Omega status since he'd come of age, but there were always signs of his condition since he'd been a pup. His family, who had been a long line of Alphas in their pack had rejected him ever since finding out he'd been the first of their generations to be born lesser and was shunned to the point of his shame-riddled father selling him off to the highest bidder in the form of an interloper who had come to visit their territory.

Owen was subjected to rather harsh treatment, being injected to induce his heat before he'd had a proper cycle as many a man and wolf shoved their cocks inside his body filling him with their cum and doing their best to degrade him as much as possible before taking their leave of him. He'd spent the better part of his youth collared and chained while cocks of all shapes and sizes invaded his rather small body, stunted in growth due to the imbalance of puberty from the injections which were always inducing his heat and making him primed for the next cock to be shoved inside him.

He developed an improper notion of spontaneous heat as an Omega and found himself addicted to sex more often than not. it was due to this that he'd been used and abused more so by everyone that came in contact with him than by his leash holder. Eventually, Owen had been set free of his cruel captor, by way of luck and misfortune equally spent, who had spent the better part of their association being a cruel father of sorts to him when he'd been younger using him as a servant to cook and clean most days. When drunk or when things had not gone his way, he'd been the punching bag all the way up until the twisted brute found use in shoving his cock inside the lad once he came of age, Then he'd been an easy way to make money for their various travels.

The blond yelped as Conway continued to hammer his massive cock inside him causing him to dig his fingers into the mattress shredding the red sheet and surface as a result of the intensity of their coupling. A newly naked Porter had been clueless about the nature of his wolf as it drove him to approach the bed, his swollen cock jutting out before him.

Owen, who Porter could see from the new angle once he'd entered Conway's bedroom, had emerald green eyes which had been hidden by thin-framed spectacles when he'd been out and about due to his poor diet and ill lighting conditions while being raised in a slave pit, smiled as he continued to react to his nimble pale body being jolted along the bed and reached out allowing his free hand to gently graze the pink head of Porter's average-sized cock.

A hiss escaped the lips of the still-entranced Porter as he felt the soft warm hand of Owen move along his cock taking the place of his own briefly before beckoning for him to get closer. The eerie yellow-golden glow of Conway's wolfish formerly blue eyes had not been noted as he continued to grip the slender pale hips of the still-moaning Owen all the while plunging his massive appendage into him in a frenzy.

The scent of sex and sweat had been stronger as it lingered in the air amid the casual sound of flesh smacking against flesh as Porter, still very much entranced by his wolf brain found himself gasping as Owen's warm wet mouth engulfed his cockhead causing him to grow tense in a reaction as he simply stared at the act taking place before him.

"F-Fuck.." hissed Porter closing his eyes as the warm wetness occupied all of his senses.

He had not known how long he'd been standing as Owen's surprisingly talented mouth had at him, but he could hardly breathe or move as his cock was suckled by the moaning blond, and without warning, he'd managed to fill him with his seed and his world had gone completely dark as his body tensed and he couldn't hold back the bliss of sensation that knocked him off his already uneasy feet.