Chapter 41: The Worst Fears Of A Jealous Heart

The Kitchen, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

       Unable to help himself, Porter Fulton found himself giving more and more to the will of his wolf as he submitted before the more powerful commands of the Alpha whose thick cock invaded the younger Gamma's hidden sex determined and desperate while pumping deeper and harder than ever before the primal desperation and mutual sensation the only thing on either of their collective beast blood filled minds as their bodies clashed amid the hardwood and kitchen furniture. Snarles and harsh breaths accompanied by whimpers filled the kitchen as Porter's front claws dug into the hardwood flooring below, as his pale arse raised high in the air eager for the rough hands to move along his bare flesh as the heat between them only seemed to intensify and Conway's larger muscle-bound body mounted him his abs flexed in the wake of his thrusts into Porter's hidden sloppy sex from behind.

Porter's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he gasped in the wake of Conway snarling in his ear, the thick streams of saliva oozing from his gritted razor-sharp teeth as he nearly shifted when nibbling the soft flesh of the younger Gamma werewolf's neck. Both lust-bound beasts had been drenched in sweat and as a result, their respective hair had been sticking to their foreheads as the scent of sweat, sex, and almost illusive musk filled the kitchen.

Porter's whimpers continued to fill the kitchen as Conway snarled behind him his heavy head leaning against Porter's ear as he pummeled his hidden sex in a frenzied pace. The younger lad could feel how thick and hard the massive brute's cock had been plunging in and out of him gripped and clenched by the inner walls that dared to slow his abrasive onslaught on the way to his womb. He moaned as he arched his back pumping his pale arse back into Conway's pelvis.

The urge had been strong, stronger than anything Porter had ever felt before as his body yielded entirely to the massive invader and the possessive growls of the brute that laid claim to him. He had been at the mercy of his rather powerful Alpha and he dared not make a move to suggest otherwise as his whimpers and moans filled the brute's keen ears. This had been how it was meant to be, this had been the way of the wolf and the wild even as Porter's rational mind tried in vain to convince him otherwise.

Porter could feel the thunderous heat beat of Conway Rollins as easily as his own as if they had been in complete sync with one another right down to the pulsing of the brute's cock and the clenching of Porter's inner depths. He noted the heaviness of Conway's testicles and how they pulsed against the bare flesh of his pale arse as the brute battered them against his heated flesh in the wake of Conway's savage thrusts in and out of the lad beneath him.

As nervous as he was to admit it, Porter felt safe for the first time in his weary young life. It had been as if he had been right where he truly belonged bent and bound on the end of the thick pulsing shaft of his Alpha rutting as if they had not a care in the world. He had been drawn to Conway ever since their first encounter and no one had ever made him feel more aroused than the naked brute hammering his sloppy sex as if he owned it.

Porter bit his bottom lip to keep from smirking as the sensation began to get the better of him in the wake of his moans. The echo of sweat-slick flesh smacking against sweat-slick flesh filled the kitchen as their primal brand of free-range rutting continued.

The Gamma werewolf hissed as he felt the intense and pleasurable pain of Conway's fangs sinking into the soft flesh of his neck once more as he bit down thrusting in the same time frame shoving his rapidly thickening cock all the deeper inside the tightness it craved. Porter had known enough to know that Conway was knotting him in this instant, the brink of his release had been close at hand given their relatively frequent bouts with rut and heat. The subsequent reaction had been Porter moaning and howling in the wake of the inner walls of his heated sex stretching to accommodate the new girth as he felt it pulse and throb inside him bare and primal as the thick hot coating of pumping seed shot from the brute's tip filling Porter's already sodden womb in droves.