Chapter 22: The Wonders Of Moonlust

The Tavern, Outskirts Of Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

        Loud music and more than a few rounds of pool greeted a slightly jilted and rut-induced Conway Rollins as he made his way down to the local bar called The Tavern for something of an old-time feel. It was the perfect place to escape and unwind for a guy like him and it was often well noted that he frequented the place from time to time. His mind had been reeling from his near-on romp with the new arrival Porter Fulton and he wasn't too keen on his behavior regarding how it all went down. His beast blood boiled in his veins and he had a difficult time attempting to keep his mind from falling victim to the rut that had overtaken him in the moments he spent with Porter, but it had been to no avail as his throbbing cock seemed to take precedence over his sense of self in after his departure from his bungalow. He'd been a slave to its impulses once before, during his days caged and used to satisfy any and all curious customers that found their way to the outskirts of the little sideshow that his former captive had put on.

Conway had been halfway into his fifth bottle of booze and drowning in unwanted memories as he stumbled along the pool table before he noticed a rather silent-looking younger man with inquisitive blue eyes casually sipping a wine cooler alone at one of the tables.

They made eye contact for a few seconds before Conway smiled at the younger man and he returned his smile nervous about actually getting the impressive-looking jock's attention. It was clear that he was a few coolers in with how he seemed to float about while sitting at the table unsure of what to make of the atmosphere of The Tavern.

He was thin, and very much the sort that looked for company in all the wrong places if he could manage to find it. He had decent boyish looks and a lengthy page cut brown in color as his dark brown eyes seemed to long for something in addition to his tipsy nature from all the wine coolers.

Conway's blue eyes seemed to beckon his attention despite the younger man's obviously timid nature as he gave in to the liquid courage and approached the lone hulking brute. Conway could tell from the smell of him that he'd been a normal human and had next to nothing to do with the school, an ideal set of circumstances as far as he'd been concerned.

After a lackluster attempt at a single-player pool game, Conway finished off his last beer and made his way toward the restroom where the charming lad had noted him and slowly got up from his seat and followed after him.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The Men's Restroom, The Tavern, Outskirts Of Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

It was like riding a bike for Conway as he moved passed the heavy door and moved toward one of the urinals that lined the far wall. He stepped right up and unzipped his jeans fishing out his rather impressive cock with ease as he took a moment to take aim with one hand lazily gripping his cock as he stared at the wall. He recalled how his life had been before coming to the school and meeting with his professors like Mr. Fowler and Owen Clark.

After a few seconds, the good-looking wine cooler drinker made his way inside the bathroom following after him. They exchanged a few glances as he too moved toward the urinal and they seemed to get along well in silence before Conway looked around noticing that they had been the only ones in the bathroom before he swiftly moved behind the half-naked handsome younger man and slowly ran his hands along his exposed waist, their bodies pressed together as need and mutual appreciation gave way to unbridled lust.

Conway slowly began kissing and licking at the side of the younger lad's neck as he stood behind him bending him slightly as he ran his rough hands along the exposed arse of the wine cooler drinker. A moan escaped the rather nervous lad as the larger brute cupped the firm round arse of the thinner lad pulling him toward his chest and shuffling with his jeans as he moved the head of his cock toward the exposed nether cheeks of the whimpering wine cooler drinker.