Chapter 25: Something Along The Lines Of A Secret Wish

The Front Room, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

   No sooner had he left the bathroom and slammed the door behind him, Conway Rollins made his way toward the kitchen, still as naked as the day he was born and aroused from his near-on morning sex romp with his new roommate Porter Fulton, His body glistened with the lingering water from his most recent shower following his return from the strange bedroom of the human male Evan Skyler where he'd spent the previous night trying his hardest to alleviate the creeping lust he'd felt ever since Owen had plagued him with the start of his rut. He had not been in the best of moods given his tendency to have to deal with the rut and once he'd been set off he knew there was no point in attempting to go to class when his teachers would have sent him back to his living quarters anyway as a safety precaution.

Conway rolled his eyes as he pulled on the fridge handle and fished for a can of ice-cold beer. He gripped the silver can and quickly popped the top forgetting that he'd accidentally shaken it when he removed it from the pack of the remaining beers and it spilled a bit before he could stop the stream of it from splashing against his face and chest. He'd still been relatively aroused, wanting nothing more than to pin Porter down and rut until his body collapsed from exhaustion but he knew the younger werewolf had not been of the mind to indulge him. He decided to avoid him at least until he had calmed some.

He was well on his way back to his bedroom when a knock on the door got his attention, The flaring of his nostrils took in the familiar sweet scent of hormone-induced slick from an Omega's heat mixed with the scent of pricy cologne as he ventured toward the thick heavy door and opened it. The familiar pale face behind shimmering glasses and a platinum blonde pixie cut had been none other than Owen Clark who seemed to be in dire straights.

He practically leaped into Conway's arms and wrapped his thin pale arms around the naked brute's neck as he held him up with one strong arm and gripped his beer in his free hand without spilling a single drop. There had been no words between them as their collective lips crashed together and Owen moaned into the heated desperate kiss.

Conway smirked and let Owen down as he turned up his beer and closed and locked the front door. Owen started toward his bedroom making a show of wiggling his hips and showing off his shapely arse as the already incredibly aroused Conway swatted him and slowly followed. At the same time, the lustful Omega discarded each article of clothing that covered his thin pale body and casually let them fall onto the hardwood floor. As Owen turned his back and headed inside the room awaiting Conway's arrival, the hulking brute finished off his can of beer and slammed it onto the nearby end table before glancing at the bathroom where he had heard the water running and knew Porter Fulton had climbed into the shower.

With a lustful growl, Conway Rollins followed Owen into his bedroom and kicked the door closed as he took notice of the naked pixie-cut blond spread out in the scent of his bed.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Conway's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

Light purring filled Conway Rollins' large keen ears as his smoldering deep blue eyes became fogged via lust and fixated on the thin pale blond werewolf that lay equally naked in the center of the large four-poster bed amid dark red sheets and the arousing scent of slick. The omega werewolf Owen Clark was more than ready as he slowly began to wrap his questing right hand along his less-than-average sized and slightly pinked appendage. He had already carefully discarded his glasses before Conway finished off his can of beer and patiently awaited his Alpha wolf lover in bed, the odd reference from the other werewolves once more creeping into his mind by way of the rather cheeky insult "Sex Pets" seemed to apply in this moment.