Chapter 33: A Brute's Indulgence

Conway's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

      Naked and still slick from sweat, Conway Rollins had entered the bungalow with an unconscious Porter Fulton, who had been equally naked with his body glistening from their mutual act and the slow oozing of the thick white seed from the hulking brute's multiple releases oozing down his inner thighs. There had been a look of strange determination and possessiveness on the face of the Alpha werewolf as he carried Porter into their shared living space and into his bedroom, a moan escaped Porter's pale lips as Conway placed him in the center of his messy bed and quickly parted his thighs, noting the slickness between them as his lager bare cock once more stirred while his larger body hovered over the smaller werewolf. In a swift motion, Conway had been towering above a semi-conscious Porter, their bare chests pressing against one another as he slipped an arm beneath Porter's thighs and parted them further while aiming his dripping cock back against the slick folds of Porter's hidden sex.

The eerie glow of Conway's eyes had indicated that he'd still been under the compulsion of the rut and the spores from The Knotting Tree as he pushed his slick massive cockhead inside the whimpering Porter, causing him to open his eyes and gasp at the sensation of being impaled once more.

A low hiss escaped Porter's lips as Conway's cock filled him and he'd barely had time to register what had been going on before the brute began pumping away at his body rocking the massive already messy bed and glaring down into his eyes driven by the primal instinct to breed the younger lesser werewolf's womb until he was sure he'd been pregnant.

Porter had been caught off guard for a moment as he gasped and found himself clinging to Conway unsure of how to feel about the massive brute plowing his inner depths so deeply, they had never spoken much aside from casual conversation and hormone-driven encounters and now here he was trying his hardest in Porter's opinion to get him pregnant, it was an odd thing to come to terms with in the first place with Porter being a Gamma werewolf and now he'd been subjected to the advances of a rut driven Alpha who's only conscious thought during rut is to impregnate him.

Conway snarled as he bit and licked the same spot where he'd driven his fangs into the soft flesh of Porter's neck. The younger lad whimpered amid the sensation of pain coupled with the intense pounding of Conway's cock into his body as they continued their act in the safe confines of their mutual living quarters Porter's inner wolf began to give in to the snarling brute, which had been so keen on laying claim to him over and over again.

The wolf brain in Porter couldn't deny that Conway's cock, as thick as it was felt good pumping in and out of his heated orifice as if it had owned it. The younger lad's body rocked and slid along the soft red sheets of Conway's bed, the scent of him and Owen greatly overpowered by the scent of Porter's naked body as he mewled and snarled against Conway's thrusts.

The biting between them increased as Porter sunk his fangs into Conway's neck licking him as he pounded his dripping sex with reckless abandon. Their mating was primal and reckless knowing all too well that neither had been in a position to best care for pups, especially at school but that didn't seem to stop their bodies from wanting to have them, strapping boys, delicate girls, some in between didn't matter to either of them as their bodies adhered to the innermost primal directive.

Porter couldn't seem to hold back as he hissed in the brute Conway's perked ears. The strength of the rut-driven Alpha had been something to marvel at as even the younger Gamma found himself in awe of it the longer they had gone at it driven by the impulse to breed and connect. Human Porter had known that Conway had been still in something of a relationship with Owen Clark but his body had been on fire whenever Conway had been near him and would not be denied so easily now that he'd known what it was like to have the brute's massive cock buried so deeply inside him.

"Mine," growled Conway driven to madness by his need to lay claim to the whimpering younger lad. "ALL MINE!"

Porter moaned as his body arched and he could feel himself once more given over to the sensation of release his smaller cock pulsing as he coated both their bellies amid the fine rutting and deep biting that had taken place between them.

Try as he might to fight the inevitable, Porter was slowly losing his will to object to the directives that had already been in place as his body opened and received the gift of the hulking brute's thick white seed once more desperate for him to catch and bare his pups no matter the consequences.

"My pups, my pussy, my mate," growled Conway as he felt his cock pulse for what seemed like the last time inside Porter Fulton despite his best efforts to stall the inevitable.

The Gamma werewolf howled aloud when he felt Conway bite his neck once more and thrust deeply into him before unleashing the floodgates filling his already heavily coated womb once more as the massive cock pulsed and throbbed swelling into a tight knot as they lay panting in the brute's large and surprisingly comfortable bed given to sweat and the scent of sex permeating through the entirety of Conway's bedroom.

At that moment the fogged haze seemed to lift as Porter came to his senses, his body ablaze with heat and sweat as he noted how Conway towered above him intertwined by way of his knotted cock and reeking of sweat and sex as much as he'd been. As he felt the deep-rooted pulsing and the spores from the Knotting Tree seemed to dissolve on their own, Conway found himself blinking to clear his lust-fogged mind as shock filed across his handsome face and he took note of what he expected to have been Owen tied to the end of his massive knotted cock being his new roommate Porter Fulton.

"P-Port?" asked Conway despite his thick cock still pulsing inside the equally shocked and semi-terrified Porter Fulton's body.

"Ow..." whimpered Porter feeling his heavily pounded sex sting despite the thick intrusion. "It hurts...."

Realizing that this must have been his first time, Conway whimpered himself unsure of what to do while still being locked inside the younger werewolf.

"I'm sorry Port, I-I didn't know....fuck...you feel so good but...oh shit..." said Conway unable to help himself as his thick appendage continued to pulse inside the ailing younger lad.

Porter winced as he felt Conway's cock seem to expand as the brute lay on top of him, both of them had been naked and inside Conway's bedroom. He couldn't figure if they'd been doing it in their sleep or if Conway had taken him by force due to the rut, he had not been above it, and he certainly was a hulking brute most of the time.

He felt only pain as Conway's cock continued to fill him locked inside and larger than he'd ever felt as he resigned himself to lay there until it shrank down to size and slipped out of him. Conway sighed as he found himself losing consciousness in the wake of a blinking hot sensation that made him collapse completely pressing firmly into Porter's smaller frame amid the soaked red sheets of his messy mattress.