Chapter 36: Intimacy Bites

The Courtyard, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

    Porter had been lost in his thoughts for so long that he had not noticed when he'd bumped into a newly arrived and oddly impulsive Conway Rollins who had approached him with a look of concern filed across his handsome face as he nearly scooped Porter into his rather powerful arms as the both of them collided in the courtyard. Porter was caught off guard and even less thrilled to have Conway not only in his presence when he had not even trusted himself around the massive brute but that he'd pressed his larger body against him when they both tumbled to the ground amid the rather clumsy younger man attempting to land anywhere but in his arms. Conway did his best to try and catch him landing rather unceremoniously on top of Porter as they stared into each other's eyes for several moments given to heavy breaths and awkward recollections of their shared time together as lovers shortly before the morning began.

Porter closed his eyes, the scent of Conway had made his body weak and his heart beat wildly within the confines of his chest. He willed himself not to get aroused with the larger brute's body pressed against his as they had been previously. Conway's blue eyes stared down into Porter's face taking in the intoxicating scent of him as he bared his fangs and without warning bit down on the soft flesh of Porter's neck. The younger werewolf whimpered with need as Conway's deep feral growls filled his ears and the scent of him, the very musky masculine scent of him began to take effect on the younger lad's mind causing him to become all the more excited and needy beneath the hulking brute that had been in an unwanted lover.

"I'm gonna fuck you long and hard," he growled with his blue eyes shifting into an eerie yellow hue. "And you're going to beg me to because you belong to me...this pussy was made for my dick and you and I both know it."

Porter hissed as he felt Conway's thick cock press into his pelvis and already felt his folds grow slick as the warm wet tongue of the hulking brute moved along his already bite-riddled pale flesh. He had been unable to fight off the urge to beg for it as his body had a mind of its own whenever the massive brute had been on top of him, here in the courtyard had made no difference, they had already been going at it like rabbits in the woods and it seemed to stimulate him all the more with the knowledge of anyone walking by and seeing him be taken like the whore in heat he had felt he was from the moment he felt Conway's teeth dig into the side of his shoulder.

"Why prolong the inevitable?" growled Conway sniffing the intoxicating scent of Porter's messy brown hair. "You know you want my dick just as much as I want your hot wet pussy."

Porter whimpered as his body began to shake with need, and Conway smirked against the flesh of his neck before pulling back and getting to his feet. The younger wolf had felt as if he'd just thrown a good deal of hot water on him as he glared enraged at having come so close to giving in to the brute's demand for him to spread his legs, the rest of the world be damned.

For a moment Porter felt as light as air as Conway's strong arms pulled him up off the ground and back onto his feet. His breath had been labored and his eyes watered as he tried his best to fight against the sensation of longing that filled him as he looked over his rather impressive roommate. He had not wanted these feelings nor the insane need to feel the more enormous brute's thick cock inside him but his knees buckled and the heat was almost too much for him as he attempted to compel himself to get as far away from Conway as possible only for the hulking brute to smirk and slowly trail behind him.

Porter attempted to break off into a run, giving Conway the thrill of a good chase like a deer that had known its fate as it trampled through the forest. The handsome older man's eyes had remained the unseemly yellow-golden hue that had indicated the intense aspect of his wolfish nature getting the better of him.

The Gamma werewolf had been quite determined not to need Conway or his thick cock at all costs but his body had been of a different ploy as he rushed into the thick of the nearby forest driven by the desire to get away from the brute even as his body craved his most basic of touches. He'd been quite substantially aroused and very confused as to why he'd even been at war with himself about this given the instinct to submit to the brute had begun to overtake him.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The Deep Woods, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

Porter despite his best efforts in his attempt didn't get far before he tripped over the root of the Knotting tree, the place where his urges for the brute had all begun and Conway had pounced with lightning speed wrestling him on the cold hard ground and pinning him with his back against the mud and fallen leaves as they crunched in the wake of the weight of them both, a small breeze passing by them and nipping at the exposed flesh of their bodies as the heightened sense of arousal once more began to take hold. Conway let out a deep feral growl as he moved with speed that startled Porter and sank his now visible wolfish fangs into the soft neck flesh of a whimpering Porter Fulton ceasing his outward struggle as he grew all the more aroused and wet from their contact.

Conway's nostrils flared and he'd worked to rid himself and Porter of their jeans freeing their respective cocks as Porter whimpered with need beneath him. The younger werewolf closed his eyes as the onset of blinding pleasure filled him through the bite and the subsequent impaling of Conway's thick bare cock making its way inside his heated depths which had already been more than slick from arousal in the courtyard.

The beating of his young heart and that of Conway's had been once more in alignment as his mouth opened into a gasp of bliss once Conway had been fully inside him. Porter moaned in the wake of the first initial thrust, his defensive walls now gone as Conway towered above him with his jeans down to his ankles as he began rutting inside his favorite sexual partner feeling him clench tightly around his thick appendage and savoring every last second of the blissful impact of ramming the thick head inside the warmth that had been all for him.

Hot wet tears streamed down Porter Fulton's cheeks as he moaned amid the trees of the deep woods and his smaller body jolted along the cold hard ground due to the powerful thrusts of the massive cock that had been buried so deeply inside him. Between whimpers and howls, the two of them had been unable to stay apart desperate and driven by the instinct to rut and receive in the wake of their first trip around The Knotting Tree.

Porter had not set out to steal Conway Rollins from the resident Omega Owen Clark but his unruly body had been so weak to the hulking brute that he couldn't in any way help it. Try as he might to ignore his urges, Conway's cock felt too good ramming inside him and he clenched it all the more needing to feel him deeper as he basked in the intoxicating scent of the older brute growling above him, his impressive muscle-toned body glistening from sweat and flexing in the wake of their act as he wrapped his slender pale legs around him causing him to sink further inside him and a deep groan to fall from the handsome brute's lips.

The strength in the driven Alpha wolf had only served to make Porer all the more submissive to him as he clung to him his fingernails digging into the soft flesh of the brute's back even through his attire as he howled and bit at Conway's neck when he came in reach. The taste of his blood and his scent had changed something in Porter and he had been of the mind to keep the hulking brute between his slender thighs and rutting inside him for all eternity. Their hearts continued to beat as one like an ancient drum in the rhythm of life as Conway's thrusts became more frenzied and driven.

All at once they had seemingly been transported to a simpler time amid a primal land with looming trees and rushing rivers, the clear white glow of the moon bathing them as they rutted in peace given to their truest aspect of nature and the world around them had been in alignment. It was as if they'd been joined this way for thousands of years and only now had reunited where they belonged desperate and needy for the union they had long been deprived of, the wild beasts within given to their desires beyond measure and unimpeded by anyone or anything.

Porter saw it all as clear as he had known Conway had, the two of them roaming about the vast wild lands hunting and rutting even as Porter's belly swelled and he gave birth to their litter of the most beautiful pups he had ever seen inside their den content and well-protected by his hulking brute of a mate.