Jin (Birthday)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆"I am the moon to ARMY's earth" ⋆*:*・゚

──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"How's my princess doing?", SeokJin's voice sounded through the speaker as he smiled at Y/n from the other side of the phone. Y/n smiled with her eyes tearing a little as she nodded.

"I'm great, how's Sergeant Kim doing?", he chuckled as he smiled, getting a little more comfortable,

"Great and dashing as always", he winked and snapped his fingers before pointing them at Y/n, making her giggle once more as her eyes got glossy once more. "Ohh babe why are you crying you're gonna make me cry too", he whined as he threw his head back with a groan, his eyes watering a little too.

Y/n wiped away her tears and sighed, "I'm sorry I can't help it I just miss you alot", he sighed too as he touched the corner of his eyes with a tissue, preventing tears.

"I'm gonna come back soon then we'll spend alot of time together I promise. How's the rest of the boys doing? You're taking care of them right?" He asked as Y/n nodded with a fond smile.

"I've been taking care of them babe don't worry. They came to visit me and left gifts for you. We had dinner and cut a cake too, I have the video I'll send it to you. And speaking of cake, I have one here too", she smiled giddily as she brought it into view. It was a small cake frosted purple and white with a decoration which had Jin's picture on it as well.

"It's amazing", his plump lips lifted into a soft smile as Y/n lit the candle in it, and both of them sang the song before Y/n lifted the cake near to the phone, letting Jin make a wish and pretend to blow it out before she did it.

"You look pretty" he smiled, placing his cheek onto his hand and tilting his head as he looked at her with eyes full of love and adoration, making her smile as she tucked her perfectly styled hair behind her ear.

"Thanks I thought I'd dress up a little", her eyes twinkled with adoration, "Did you get the gift I sent you?"

"Yeah, you didn't have to spend so much money for it though, I'm the one who should be spoiling you", he laughed, making her shake her head,

"You deserve it"

After catching up on some things that were going on Jin had to say his goodbyes.

"I love you princess thank you so much for this", Jin smiled fondly as he watched Y/n.

"I love you too babe take care of yourself ok? And make sure to eat well, and call your parents too", he chuckled at her worrying.