Jimin (Being Followed)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough" *・゚:*・゚
──────

Lmao this is very very fictional and delusional bear with me.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n sighed happily and made her way further on the street. It was night time and she had decided to take a walk in the peaceful streets of Seoul after having dinner.

Being the CEO of a fashion company was stressful, that is why moments like these she decided to enjoy tranquil peace.

There weren't too many people but that wasn't really bothering her. She kept to herself and was just looking at the lively stores she passed by.

About after a few minutes as she took a turn around the road, a man, who looked about in his 20's made his way towards her in a hurry. She flinched and immediately backed away, eyes widening.

He was wearing a mask and a bucket hat, but those eyes, she would recognize them anywhere. Now that she looked the whole person seemed familiar. Before she could process anything he whispered to her.

"I'm really sorry I'm being followed could you pretend to be walking with me?", She would recognize that voice anywhere, she had heard it countless times in Variety shows, music, and Weverse lives.

It was Park Jimin of BTS, her Bias.

She realized a few girls loudly running upto where they were, and the nervous look in Jimin's eyes made her act quickly.

"O- of course", she managed to squeak out before taking Jimin's hand and starting to walk again. Her whole face was flaming red she was sure, this felt so unreal, like she would wake up now.. but she didn't.

Instead, she began walking so casually with Jimin, who looked nervous as a few girls who were loudly squealing between themselves made their way near them.

"Did you see? It was Jimin oppa! No it was him I am sure", one of them squeaked out.

"Where did he go?" The other one pouted, looking around before they slowly made their way back.

Jimin sighed in relief as the girls disappeared out of sight. Y/n realized they were still holding hands and let go, backing a little nervously and bowing as a greeting.

"Ahh I'm sorry I held your hand like that", she apologized and Jimin immediately shook his head, scratching his neck, feeling flustered.

"No you actually helped me", he smiled nervously, "You probably recognized me", he stated further and Y/n timidly nodded.

"Who wouldn't you're literally a world famous icon, plus you're talented", the words tumbled out of Y/n's mouth before she could stop them. Jimin giggled softly.

"Thank you, if I'm not wrong you're an ARMY too", he questioned, gesturing to the Chimmy keychain and BTS phone cover Y/n had.

Oh crap.

"Well.. yes", she answered, smiling. Jimin smiled fondly and chuckled at her nervous behavior.

"Well since we've met how about we complete our walk together?", he proposed and Y/n's heartbeat stopped for a second.

Take a walk? With Park Jimin. Omg this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"I mean I don't want you to feel uncomfortable plus you must be wanting to enjoy you-", Y/n tried to be considerate, since Artists like him rarely get time to themselves this way.

"Oh no, I would love to take a walk with you, it's better than walking alone, and you helped me before you deserve it", Jimin cut her rambling off, causing her to smile softly and nod.

They now slowly started walking together. Y/n couldn't believe what was happening. But to dissipate the tension Jimin decided to strike a conversation.

"I still don't know your name", he said softly, making Y/n's eyes widen.

"Oh gosh how rude of me I'm sorry, my name is Y/n", she replied softly.

"It's ok", he chuckled, "You have a nice name", he softly said, causing Y/n to smile slightly, a blush creeping on to her face.

"What brings you here?", he asked further and Y/n shrugged.

"My job can get a little hectic sometimes, I wanted to clear my mind a little", she told him. Y/n was now slowly getting comfortable around him and the same was with Jimin.

After walking together for some time and getting to know each other more they were now laughing like old friends. Jimin was surely as much of a kind and precious person in real as he was on TV, no doubt.

And his voice was so graceful and majestic, completely different from how it sounded through screens, way more entrancing and beautiful.

It was soon around 10pm and Jimin looked at his watch.

"Have you had dinner yet?", he asked and Y/n shook her head, before checking the time.

"Oh my it's 10", she stated, her eyes widening, as Jimin chuckled.

"Guess time flies when you enjoy someone's company", he stated, a slight smirk on his face.

Oh there's his charming personality

Y/n thought and smiled bashfully. "I could say the same", she said and Jimin giggled.

"Well since both of us haven't eaten anything should we have dinner?", he asked and Y/n's mind stopped working for a good second.

Mayday Y/n PARK JIMIN ASKED YOU FOR DINNER WTH.

She could barely process anything and Jimin scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Ah sorry if I made you uncomfortable", he mumbled and Y/n immediately shool her head.

"No I was just shocked", she laughed lightly.

He giggled happily and shrugged. "Well if you're ok with it then we can go", He offered and Y/n nodded happily.

It's best to say the rest was history.

-------

(Sigh) as if that would ever happen to us T_T

But anyways 🤷🏼‍♀️ this was again a random one but yeah lol hope you liked itttt

QOTD:

Q: What was my first impression for you guys in few words or a small sentence? (Lol you can be honest i really don't mind 😂)

My ans: lol you dont wanna know 💀😂💅