Yoongi (Insecurities)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆"You're my mess and I can handle you all day" ⋆*:*・゚

──────

Trigger warning ⚠️: Mentions of self harm and self harm scars, self depreciation and kind of angsty but fluff towards end.

Reader discretion advised.

Please dont read if these topics are triggering to you.

And if you are going through something like this please remember you are precious, loved, beautiful and worth it. You can make through these hard times eventually. I love you all and my Dm's are always open.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n sighed for the umpteenth time as she laid her head on the desk.

Useless, that's how she felt. Everything she did seemed to have mistakes. Whether it be assignments or be some job at work, or a house chore, she always got told where she was being wrong, never once appreciated for her efforts.

She realized maybe she wasn't really worth it, worth peoples time and energy, and even started distancing herself from her boyfriend Yoongi and her family.

As if her family would care anyway.

A scoff left Y/n a she mulled over what had been happening the past month. Even though her insides and her heart wanted to cry no tears came out. She had been past crying, it just didn't seem to happen anymore.

Everyone noticed the changes in her. How she lost interest in activities she used to love, how the bags under her eyes were more prominent and how her eyes itself were now filled with sadness. But no one tried to comfort her.

All they would do was ask a simple 'are you okay?' Or 'is everything alright?', and when with a small smile and nod of her head she would say 'yes', they would walk away.

Not that she complained. It was better to be ignored than to feel like a burden talking about how she felt to people who couldn't give two shits about what she thought.

It felt terrible to be left alone yet wanting to be heard. It was like her mind and heart were at war.

She had buried it all inside. The anger, the frustration, the anxiety, the stress all of it. Until it became too much to handle and spilled over the brim, then the only person she had to vent out on was herself. And that's what she did.