Namjoon (Movie Night)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆"Wish you were mine" ⋆*:*・゚

──────

Decided to write this as a namjoon imagine since ive only written one for him.

This ones steamy (not smut tho) coz idk what got into me 👽 its my first time writing something steamy so bear with the cringe 🥸

(Lmao typing on my ipad always makes me feel like im using a typewriter 😭😭💀)
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Namjoon sighed in content as he made his way inside his and Y/n's shared apartment after a long day of studying in the library. He took off his sweater which felt kind of suffocating, revealing the black tank top underneath, which clung to his body like second skin, owing to his well built figure.

(Youre welcome in advance everyone especially conni 😜)

With a sharp exhale he made his way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. As he was gulping the cool liquid down Y/n came out of their room in a bathrobe and towel wrapped around her head.

She clearly wasn't expecting Namjoon to be standing in the kitchen when she began making her way to the living room. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish before she turned red like a tomato and ran back into her room.

Namjoon smiled and dashed in behind Y/n before she could close the door, a squeal leaving her as he pulled her close by the waist, his strong arms trapping her. He grinned mischievously as he dragged a thumb across her jaw.

"Hey babygirl, how was your day?", he greeted in a low voice, causing her to smile shyly.

"My day was great", she wrapped her arms around her waist. "What about yours?"

"It was terrible until I met you", he cheekily said, causing her to softly giggle, slinging her hands around his neck now, smoothing out his blonde hair.

"What made my boyfriend feel this way?", she asked playfully as he leant into her touch.

"Too much studying", he sighed out.

"What can I do to make you feel better?", she asked, biting her lip lightly as Namjoon's gaze flitted to them.

"This", he whispered in reply, his voice smoky before leaning in to kiss her, a low groan spilling out of him as he bit her bottom lip lightly.

Y/n smiled into the kiss as she pulled Namjoon closer, his tongue languidly exploring her mouth.

Slowly, he pulled away the towel from Y/n's head causing her damp hair to fall down in cascading waves as he lowered her onto the bed, lips not leaving hers as he climbed in between her legs.

Y/n's lips parted as she let out a breathy moan, Namjoon finally breaking apart as they panted heavily, Y/n's head dizzy from the kiss.

She had just taken a shower but all thought process was blocked as Namjoon slowly hooked his finger into the collar of the bathrobe, revealing her collar bones and the soft skin beneath.

"Gosh baby you're so soft", he marveled, tracing a finger along the smooth and soft base, Y/n's shower gel and shampoo's scents filling his nose as he lowered himself to plant loving kisses onto her jaw before moving to her neck.

Y/n immediately tilted her head with a heavy exhale to grant him easy access and he smirked against her neck. A muffled groan sounded as Namjoon slightly sucked on her creamy skin, soothing the sting with a soft kiss afterwards.

Y/n was now a blushing and sweating mess. "I just took a shower Joon", she told him softly, her breathing uneven, causing him to raise himself and look into her eyes. 

He took her wrists in his hands and pinned them on either side of her gently.

"We can shower again later, together?", he huskily whispered into her ear, and after a moment Y/n nodded dejectedly, knowing she was putty in his hands.

"Good girl", he mumbled with a smirk before attaching his lips to her neck once more.

- (yeah lol its my first time writing this way so 👽)

Namjoon and Y/n were now in the kitchen as they bundled up as many snacks as they could carry in their arms.

Making their way to the living room, they set the snacks down along with the dinner they had prepared earlier.

Turning on the movie they began to eat to hearts content, before resorting onto the couch in a cocoon of blankets, comfortable in each others embrace.

In contrast of the steamy exchange they had in their room earlier right now Namjoon's touches were far from being sexual as he slowly traced figures onto her waist, under his sweater she was wearing

That's what she loved about him, even if he was dominant at times, he always let her know she was loved and never overstepped boundaries, and was always making sure to help her with aftercare and treated her like a delicate princess after.

A laugh and giggle escaped them as the characters cracked a joke, Y/n popping a few gummy bears into her mouth and feeding Namjoon some too, which he happily accepted.

After about an hour the movie ended and with that Y/n had ended up falling asleep.

Namjoon delicately carried her to bed, kissing her forehead before leaving to clean up the living room, sliding into the covers beside her after.

Y/n hummed in her sleep absentmindedly and moved closer to Namjoon, burying her head into his chest.

"Good night Joonie, I love you", she muttered with a smile and he kissed her cheek softly, wrapping his arms around her.

"I love you too sweetheart, always"

-----
Hope this was good ❤️❤️

QOTD...... 4-5 😂 lmao

Q: Would you rather:

Do your Bias's laundry for a month

Or

Do the whole groups dishes for a month but get to date your bias 😂

Idk what to choose 💀

HAVE A GREAT DAY LOVE YALLLLLL TAKE CARE ❤️❤️💜🥹