Jimin (Military)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"I want to make you mine" *・゚:*・゚
──────

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"I want to make you mine"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n and Jimin were on a extravagant date in a restaurant that was so elegant it could battle the interior of a castle, with waiters and waitresses shuffling quietly to do thier jobs while the both of them had dinner in tranquil peace, enjoying each other's company.

Jimin had booked the whole restaurant for him and Y/n, wanting privacy with her for a while, and thankfully people who had spotted them decided to let them have their peace.

Both of them were dressed in graceful yet stylish clothing. Y/n was wearing a long red silk dress with a semi-sweetheart neckline while Jimin donned a black dress shirt and slacks, his coat currently hanging on the back of the chair he was sitting on. This outfit paired with his soon to be gone blond hair made him look more attractive than ever.

As Y/n was eating she felt someone smearing a bit of sauce onto her bottom lip, making her look at Jimin who mischievously grinned at her, being the culprit.

"Oops I guess I'm gonna have to clean that up", he chimed playfully with a smile before grabbing her chin and kissing her, his tongue discreetly darting out to lick the sauce off. He let out a hum and pulled her closer by her neck before breaking the kiss apart and smiling at her sweetly before resuming to eat his food. Leaving Y/n completely flustered, a smirk on his face, knowing the effect this had on her.

After having the dinner came the time for dessert and then after the table was cleared up Jimin leaned closer to Y/n, smiling softly.

"Should we have a dance my lady?", he asked in a gentle whisper, making her smile.

"Of course my charming gentleman", she smiled back and Jimin leaned back in his chair with one arm around Y/n's shoulder, hotly biting his bottom lip with a smirk and snapping his fingers, causing the lights to go dim and a very small empty platform to light up with golden lights, roses strung around as decorations.

(Bear w me i couldnt find an accurate pic just imagine there to be less tables and platform to be in the middle of the room with the lights only above the platform😭)

Their heels clicked the pristine floor as they made their way towards the stage, hand in hand . The moment their feet touched the stage slow, calming music started playing and Jimin pulled Y/n closer towards him, waltzing a little in sync to the beat, before Jimin spun her around and caught her by the waist, bodies touching as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

A happy giggle left Y/n as she moved with him, occasionally him dipping her down gracefully. As the song ended Jimin pulled her closer than ever, lips touching lightly, breathes mixing as he mumbled softly, "I love you", making Y/n smile.

"I love you too"

And with that Jimin placed his lips onto hers, finally feeling her completely, kissing her with a burning passion as she kissed him back, sending him into blissful oblivion, 'oh I'm gonna miss this', both of them thought as Jimin sighed into the kiss, finally breaking apart, their noses touching.

Taking a calming breathe he stepped back, as to look at her better. Heaving another sigh he continued.

"Princess, all these years with you have been nothing but amazing, I don't even have words to express how you make me feel", a look of confused bewilderment flashed across Y/n's features as her brows furrowed at Jimin's actions. He moved her hand to his chest, letting her feel his fast paced heartbeat.

He then brought her palm to his face and kissed her finger tips, eyes large and filled with nervousness as he let go of her hands, never breaking eye contact and continued.

"I know I'm going away, for a long time, but", he paused and smiled, his dimple showing, "I want to give you something to look forward to for when I come back and mark you mine", he lifted a black velvet box out of his pocket, making Y/n gasp in realization and to cover her mouth in shock, as Jimin kneeled down.

"I would give anything to make you mine forever, so will you marry me and do me the honors of being crowned Mrs.Park?"

Y/n nodded with her eyes full of tears as Jimin slid the ring onto her finger before getting up and kissing her once more, this time with more happiness, the kiss tasting salty from all the tears the two were shedding. He moved back and tucked a strand of hair away from her face and giggled happily,

"You're Mrs. Park now", causing Y/n to feverishly nod, smiling.
"I am"

He reached over her ear and somehow managed to pull a rose out of thin air making her gape at him in surprise as he tucked the rose into her hair and kissed the ring on her finger.

They were about to kiss again, but a deep honey like voice giggled making Y/n jump and shriek before turning around coming face to face with Taehyung, who had a shit I shouldn't have been caught expression on his face, making Y/n double over in laughter and Jimin to face palm.

Jungkook stepped out, holding a camera, fiddling with it as he smiled, waving to the both of them and giving friendly hugs as he grinned, "Got the whole thing taped Hyung don't worry".

Y/n smiled in amusement at Jimin who scratched his neck nervously. "I wanted to have this saved forever", he smiled making you hug him.

Congratulations and Thank you's were exchanged before they left, waiting in the car for the party they had to go to. Apparently Y/n's family knew about this too.

Jimin smiled and kissed her one more, as Y/n grinned, eyes twinkling with adoration.
"I love you babe"
"Love you too princess"

~~~~~
I felt like this was something he would do uk 🤧 ❤️💜

Hope u liked it :) sorry it was short :(
Spam the comments and vote love yall ❤️❤️

QOTD:

Which member in your opinion could never make a wrong choice when it comes to girls?

My ans: I think Taehyung bcz in general hes good at reading people, and he himself has a very good eye when it comes to people he befriends and he has a very specific yet simple type ukwim? He just gives the kind of vibe who makes sure the girls worth his tym. ❤️❤️

( i DONOT mean to disrespect anyone here its my opinion and i wanna know others opinions on this too 🙃).

-LOVE YALL-
-CJ💜❤️