Hoseok (Military)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"Sometimes, all I think about is you
Late nights in the middle of June" *・゚:*・゚
──────

I was listening to heat waves and let me down slowly too much today im depressed dont touch me 😭

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Clothes littered the bed as Y/n frantically tried choosing an outfit for tomorrow. Tomorrow was the day she was meeting her boyfriend Hoseok, after almost a year.

The rest of the boys were leaving for their services, and Hoseok would be allowed out to meet them for a day, and Y/n couldn't play off opportunity to meet him. It wasn't like they weren't in contact, but meeting him, feeling him in her arms, was something she yearned for.

She decided to ask Jimin for advice and called him, laying down, exhaling.

Jimin picked up almost instantly, his soft voice sounding out the speaker. "Hey, wassup?"

Y/n sighed, "Hey Jimin, You're done with your packing?", she inquired.

"Yeah.... but I know this isn't why you called, you can't figure out what to wear right?", he laughed from the other side, making Y/n chuckle as she pouted, fiddling with the sheets.

"You're right, how'd you know?", she whined.

"It's obvious Y/n, it's ok though come on video call I'll help you", he said, still giggling a little making Y/n sit up abruptly.

"Thank you Jimin you're a life saver", Y/n laughed before he helped her pick what to wear from the huge monstrosity created on her bed.

~

Y/n looked out window excitedly, the boys with her in the car as they made their way to the military facility.

Checking herself in the mirror once more as Jungkook noticed her nervousness. "Y/n calm down you look fine", he assured her as Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"It'll be hard for Hoseok Hyung to lay back-", his cheeky smile was put away as Namjoon smacked the back of his head to shut him up.

"Shut up Tae, were here anyways", and that was all it took for Y/n to get out of the car, ignoring the happy and melodious laughter behind her.

There stood Hoseok, Jin and Yonngi. But Y/n had eyes only for one person, her sunshine.

Hoseok was chatting around with Jin and Yoongi about something, his nerves apparent too as he anticipated his girlfriend's presence, eyes moving to where she stood as Yoongi brought his attention to her, smiling.