Jimin (Lip Balm)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆"You taste like mine" ⋆*:*・゚

──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n readjusted herself distractedly as she read a book in her bedroom. Jimin, who was watching Netflix in the living room earlier turned off the TV and made his way to the bedroom, laying down on his stomach beside Y/n, who was still immersed in her book.

He pouted softly in thought, thinking of what to do, until he saw Y/n reaching out for her lip balm on the nightstand beside her. A smirk made way to his face and he sat up, moving a little closer to Y/n.

She noticed but didn't think much of it and applied lip balm onto her lips, moisturizing them. Jimin licked his lips swiftly and prodded Y/n with his finger lightly, a doubtful expression on his face.

"Which flavor is that lip balm?", he inquired innocently after Y/n hummed in response.

"Oh this? It's strawberry", she replied, glancing at Jimin with a smile before returning to her book.

"You sure?", Jimin hummed confusedly and Y/n nodded with a giggle.

"Yeah you can try it on", she moved the lip balm forward but Jimin caught her wrist instead, and tugged her towards him.

He moved forward and pressed his lips to hers softly, making Y/n's eyes widen before Jimin pulled back, eyes wide.

"Damn it is strawberry", he said with a fake shocked expression before quickly kissing Y/n once more.

Jimin pulled her closer with a slow hum. He could feel Y/n shiver as she kissed him back and he slipped his hand under her shirt and traced her waist, his cold hand in contrast with her high temperature. A light sigh left her mouth when Jimin pulled her closer, guiding one leg to half-straddle his waist.

He broke apart, a smirk on his face as Y/n blushed profusely, before breaking into laughter.

"You shocked me", she rested her head onto his shoulder as he giggled too.

"I was bored", he pouted making Y/n look at him.

"What do you wanna do?", she asked and he mischievously smiled before shifting his weight onto her, causing Y/n to lay down on the bed, Jimin hovering on top of her.

"Kiss you", he stated simply, making her blush a little, but she played it off with a smile, running her hamd through his hair softly.

"Go ahead"

He bit his lip before lowering himself onto her, locking lips in a passionate embrace.

----

Lol. This was Random af 🤷🏼‍♀️

Any wayssss

QOTD:

Q: Any proud moment as an ARMY? (Can be Related to your own achievement as an ARMY)

Ans: Tbh as a group every achievement makes me proud of the boys and being an ARMY itself too🥺  but as an ARMY theres a moment i will forever be proud of 😤

So you know when Jk did the golden questionnaire? The question abt what he would do if army closed eyes? I wrote the answer that he would hide or like run away from stage to fool around. My mom and friend were like nahh tht aint it but when he was answering the question what i said wasnt in the options but JK said "It would be funny if i ran away/hid" SO YEAH I WAS PROUD AF 😌

LOVE YALL TAKE CARE STAY HAPPY AND HYDRATED 💜❤️

Heres a little wallpaper i made so i thought id share it :) feel free to use ❤️❤️💜🥺

Take care and again love you always❤️💜

-CJ❤️💜