Namjoon (Muffins)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"Basorexia: The overwhelming desire to kiss" *・゚:*・゚
──────

Again ig there is a little crack 😂 forgive the lousy dialogue writing i couldnt find a way to describe the way they said it 😂

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n was in her living room, legs dangling off the couch, boredom killing her.

She was about to go look for him when a familiar scent reached her nose.

Muffins.

She had baked them for her and Namjoon two days ago but now that the familiar scent filled her nostrils she decided to go to the kitchen and snag a little bite out of it.

"Joonie you're in the kitchen?", she asked hopefully and went inside.

"Yup", he smiled at her, dimples on full display, making her heart melt.

She spotted the delicious smelling muffin, staring at it with savority.

( I. KNOW. SAVORITY ISNT A REAL WORD. POCKETBANGTAN INVENTED IT. BLOOD INK READERS WILL KNOW. 😂 IT MEANS THE ACT OF WANTING TO SAVOUR SOMETHING )

"Well... can I have that muffin?", she asked and Namjoon playfully tilted his head.

"Let's see, no", he said with a smile causing Y/n to frown.

"But why?", she asked with a pout. Namjoon only shrugged.

Well guess I have to initiate plan B

Y/n ran forward and tried to get it out of his hand, but Namjoon being the tall boy he was, easily took it out of reach.

"That's the last muffin I want it Joonie please", she gave her best puppy eyes and softest expression. But Namjoon wouldn't agree that easily.

"You want the last muffin?"

"Yes"

"You really want it?"

"Yes Joon". She was now basically leaning onto him, as he giggled, still keeping the muffin raised high.

"You do want the last muffin?"

"Yes"

"You want it?"

"YeSsss NOW GIVE IT"

"Will you go on a date with me"

"YES NOW GIVE I- whAT?", Y/n's mouth fell agape as she backed off, cheeks as red as a tomato.

"Well that's settled, we're going on a date", Namjoon grinned sheepishly.

Y/n's mouth open and closed like a confused fish.

"My long time crush and best friend asked me out on a date?"

"You just- we- we're going on a date?", she managed to stutter out.

"Yup", he now made his way out of the kitchen, Y/n trailing behind him, still confused.

"You like me? As in like like me?"

"Well.. yes", Namjoon scratched the back of his neck nervously. "So we're going right?", he asked with a smile.

"Yes", Y/n exclaimed happily. Namjoon walked towards her and handed her the muffin, before placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll pick you up by seven then, dress nice for me", he smiled once more, and made his way out.

"Im going on a date with Namjoon. Oh my god"

-----
Lmao wtf is this 😭😭💀💀💀 😂

Sorry if you had to read this piece of crap.

I swear others will be better ❤️😭💜

Anyways should i do QOTD's here?

I'll do one today and the rest depends on what yall think ❤️

QOTD:

Q: Any moment as an ARMY that makes you feel warm?

My ans: Well this is like a month ago but I have problems sleeping easily (kind of insomnia 😂) and my sleep is always very restless. well so i was rewatching Jungkook's old lives coz why not? 😂 and it was around 1 am. I couldnt sleep again but i came across the live where jk fell asleep 🥺. I was rewatching and actually fell asleep with him and like i had the most peaceful sleep in ages 😭 i wasnt planning to sleep but watching him it just happened so easily. I slept so soundly for around 40 mind bfr my bro woke me up 😒 but yeah it always makes me warm 😂.

Love yall

-CJ💜❤️