Hoseok (Valentine's Day)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"You're my sunshine"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*‎♡‧₊˚═══════*‎♡‧₊˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Random and doesn't even matter but I was listening to filter and Taki Taki while writing this

Random and doesn't even matter but I was listening to filter and Taki Taki while writing this...so irrelevant but yeah 🤣

And sorry in advance 😭 i dont like hobi crying either.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n sat in her room, scrolling through her phone aimlessly, and the only thing popping up on her for you page was couples and Valentine's Day posts.

She sighed as she moved to lay on her stomach, pouting. She wished she would have someone to spend the day with, someone she liked back.

It wasn't that she wasn't asked out. She had been, by three boys already, but she didn't like them back, and her heart was with someone else.

Her best friend. Jung Hoseok.

But the problem was that Hoseok already had a girlfriend, and even though Y/n wasn't fond of her, Hoseok loved her a lot, and Y/n wasn't going to be a prick about it.

Of course, it would take time to get over her feelings for him, and it would hurt too, but she would make sure she did.

Deciding to prepare a snack to feast on while watching a movie for the night, she made her way to her kitchen, grabbing a pack of ramen and an egg along with a container of Kimchi.

As she put the a small pot of water to boil on the stove, the door to her apartment hastily opened. She knew Hoseok was the only one who had keys to her apartment, so she immediately made way outside.

And there was her best friend, eyes puffy and face red as he slumped inside, eyes meeting with Y/n's.

"Oh my god Hoseok have you- have you been crying?" Y/n immediately cupped his face in her hands gently. "Didn't you leave to get flowers for-"

"-Don't." Was all he muttered before wrapping his arms around Y/n, burying his head in her neck, clutching onto her for comfort.

And somehow it made him feel complete as he did so. His world felt like crumbling but here a simple hug from Y/n made it feel like it would be perfectly fine, her warmth holding his broken pieces together, and so he held onto her tighter, tears prickling at his eyes again.

Y/n rubbed his back, feeling wetness on her shoulder from his tears.

"Ok shh- don't cry please come here sit down tell me what happened," She murmured softly and pulled him to settle on the couch with her, gently removing his beanie from his head and carding fingers through his hair. "Talk when you're ready."