Yoongi (Cuddles🥺)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"I'm not crazy I prefer the word mentally hilarious" *・゚:*・゚
──────

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"I'm not crazy I prefer the word mentally hilarious"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Fuck my life, literally", Y/n groaned as she plopped her bag on to the seat beside her and dropped her head onto her arms, sighing. She had spent all night doing assignments because she had left all of them to her due date leading to an all nighter, it was only her third class of the day but she was only alive on caffeine.

She was about to doze off but felt someone dump her bag almost on top her head making her look up to curse out whoever it was only to lay her eyes on the most handsome guy she had ever seen. Beautifully enthralling eyes and long black hair that looked silkier than silk. She saw many girls whisper and squeal to their friends about his good looks and she suddenly realized who it was. He was Min Yoongi, friends with Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook. But what was he doing here?

She silently let him sit beside her and decided to strike a conversation.

"Are you new to this class?", she asked in hopes of getting a word out of him, almost blushing when she heard his deep, raspy voice, making even the girls who were talking about him earlier squeal even more.

"Yeah, business was shit", he had only uttered four words but that was enough for her to marvel at his unreal beauty and voice. She just hummed in response as he continued to sip his coffee, doodling in the notepad he had. Placing the open can of energy drink beside the notepad, taking occasional sips from it.

(Can we take a moment to appreciate how cute he looks when hes drinking coffee and focusing on the camera with puffy cheeks 😭)

Y/n's brows furrowed from the completely unusual combination as the teacher came in. After greeting the teacher she began taking notes and after a while noticed Yoongi dozing off a little. She was about to poke him with her pen but the teacher was apparently quicker than her and called Yoongi out for sleeping in class.

As she turned around Yoongi scowled and emptied his energy drink into the coffee before growling, "I'm going to die", and downed the whole thing making Y/n gasp and almost gag as the bell rang, startling her even more.

"Are. You. Crazy?", she goggled at him as he wiped his mouth with his sleeves and tossed the cup into the trashcan nearby at the back of the glass and he nonchalantly shrugged.

"I prefer the word mentally hilarious", he said in a monotone, leading Y/n's melodious and beautiful laughter to fill the almost empty classroom. Which even made a very slight smile to appear on Yoongi's face as he got up to go to the canteen.