Jimin (Soft Nights)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"You shine brighter than the stars on a pitch black night"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Tw: Y/n has fear of thunderstorms, so theres a bit of phobia of darkness and thunder and anxiety involved, but the rest is complete fluff.

90% fluff
10% Angsty fluff :')

90% fluff10% Angsty fluff :')

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Jimin's head was on Y/n's lap as he scrolled through his phone, Y/n reading a book while running her hands through his fluffy and soft purple hair.

It was raining outside, the soft pitter patter of rain in the pitch dark night showing from the windows, and the golden glow adorning the room as they settled on the cloud like soft white sheets keeping them peaceful company.

When Jimin first insisted on getting purple hair Y/n had laughed at him for it, but boy did he look good when he got it done.

She wasn't going to tell him that of course. A little giggle spilled out of her at the thought and Jimin looked up at her immediately, a smile on his face.

"What are you giggling about?" Amusement etched on his features as he sat up, face nearing Y/n's as he switched gazes between each of her eyes, a close lipped grin on his face.

"Nothing," Y/n's cheeks tinted pink as Jimin hummed, nodding softly before moving a little closer.

'You sure?" He whispered softly, and Y/n pressed back into the headboard of her bed, very aware of Jimin's arms on either side of her, phone long forgotten and so was Y/n's book.

"Yup," she replied, popping the 'p' sound, and Jimin nodded, looking away and licking his lips before turning back to her.

"Or am I just good at making you blush?" He silkily murmured, looking at Y/n with fake hooded eyes, tracing a finger over her very hot cheek.

Y/n internally rolled her eyes, but being best friends with Jimin for four years now, she knew one thing. Flirting back with him got him more flustered than anything else.

And so she put her own hands on either side of his neck, leaning closer to Jimin, shoulders touching.

"Maybe?" It was her turn to whisper in a velvety tone, eyes locked on his as she ran the tip of her tongue along her bottom lip, eyes trailing along his features, lingering a little longer on his lips than they should have.