Hoseok (Chips)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆"You're the mix of a Shiba Inu and a Siberian Husky, a Shibasky" ⋆*:*・゚

If you get it you get it if you dont you dont 😂

(it's basically for someone who knows korean curses)

──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n laid on the couch, scrolling through her phone as she placed her feet on her best friend Hoseok's lap.

Hoseok remained quite unfazed and comfortably snacked on his chips, scrolling through his phone too, occasionally sending Y/n memes or reels he found funny.

They were literally beside each other but just providing silent company, a quiet agreement between the two. It was normal for them to sit in peace like this. It was enjoyable.

Y/n's eyes suddenly drifted to the chips Hoseok was eating, and she craved to have some, so she nudged him softly with her foot.

"Hoseok- Hobi", she called out and he hummed in response.

"Gimme a chip", she said and he shook his head, a mischievous smile on his face, bringing the packet closer to himself.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Please?", she sweetly batted her lashes, sitting up.

"Oh Frick off", he drawled and pouted, trying to stop the smile appearing on his face.

Y/n sighed, the kind which meant "Oh he's testing me", before her own frown turned into a smirk.

She sat up and immediately straddled Hoseok, making his innocent eyes go wide.

She leaned down onto his ear and huskily muttered, "Give me a goddamn chip you sack of crap", and Hoseok shivered under her.

As he was distracted she smiled sexily and snatched the packet of chips, now strutting her way into her bedroom.

"Thank you!", she yelled out before settling onto her bed.

"You-you're welcome", Hoseok's voice only came out in a whisper as his face was tomato red.

How the hell did she do that- why am I blushing?!

---
Hope you enjoyedd 😂 ❤️

QOTD:

Q: Night owl or morning bird?

My ans: A permanently exhausted pigeon 😂

-love yall take careee