Hoseok (Valentine's Day pt2)

*・゚:*・゚"Let's put the end in the friends" *・゚:*・゚

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

This ones for you too bigbrownbambieyes
Enjoy ml <3

This ones for you too bigbrownbambieyes  Enjoy ml <3

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It had been a month.

A month since Hoseok began realizing his feelings weren't just friendly affection. A month since his heart began beating faster every time he saw Y/n smile and heard her laugh.

A month since he realized maybe Seok-Mi was just a blindfold over his eyes which obscured Y/n's care for him and his for hers.

A month since he'd started spending more and more time with Y/n, more sleep overs, more dumb drunk shit-faced nights than they ever had.

A month since Y/n's home was practically his and yet he was too scared to say anything.

Even if he was in her shower now, using her shampoo, because he had spent the night at her home yet again, and showered here solely for the fact he loved her shower gels' scent. Wanted it wafting off of him too. Wanted to smell like her.

It brought him a calm when he wasn't around her and imitated the feeling of holding her close.

And now even as he washed off the shampoo off his hair, Y/n's voice floated over to him from the other side of the door.

It became a normal thing between the two to keep the door slightly ajar when showering, that way conversations could keep going uninterrupted.

"So what do you say? Where do you wanna go?" Y/n asked, and Hoseok imagined with a small smile that she was upside down on the edge of her bed, body on the ground and legs hanging on the bed.

"I don't know, you tell." He loudly said back, and Y/n flung her legs off the bed before sitting up.

"Should we just go to the park?" She inquired again, and Hoseok pouted in thought as he stepped out the shower, tying a soft fluffy bathrobe around his perfect waist before walking out, a smaller towel on his shoulders, using one hand to dry off his hair with it.

Y/n lay on her bed horizontally as she contemplated it, but her breath hitched as she laid eyes on the heavenly sight.

The heavenly sight of wet strands of long black hair straying across his forehead, equally ruffled as he dried them off, and as sexy as they could get as he pushed them off his forehead, eyes boring into the mirror of her room with such intensity that Y/n wondered why it hadn't shattered yet.