BTS (New Year Special)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"They're crazy but they're mine"☾・゚:*・゚
──────

Y'all and the tannies are besties in this one

Just some fun partying coz we all know they can get wild when partying especially maknae line mainly jikook 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n hummed happily as she prepared different foods of her and her best friends liking.

Packing them into deli containers, some of the components separately so the dish wouldn't get ruined until she reached Taehyung's house.

They had decided to meet up at Taehyung's house since his parents decided let him have the house to himself and it wasn't an apartment so they didn't have to worry about being loud.

Jimin had offered to pick her up since her house was close to his. She was in her PJ's because they had decided on a slumber sleepover party theme.

The doorbell rang and Jimin stepped inside, greeting Y/n with a hug and hurriedly helping her with the bags of food.

"Slow down dude", Y/n laughed as he quickly put the bags into the car. "I took time to pack those if it gets ruined its your fault", she scolded him, getting into the passenger seat.

"We gotta be there before 12 Y/n", he looked at her with a 'are you serious' expression. "We can't be late".

"Okay okay drive", she giggled as he smiled to, turning up the radio and rushing the car.

-

"Here you are we thought you'd be late!" Taehyung exclaimed, opening the door as Y/n and Jimin made their way inside, placing the bag of food and drinks onto the table.

This was now the fourth year of them doing this. Every year at the end they gathered at one persons house, and at exactly 12 they popped a bottle of champagne; soda before they were of age and had a whole night of fun and partying.

They decided to wear something creative even if it was just PJ's, and all of them seemed amused at each others outfit choices, especially Y/n, who was wearing a dinosaur onesie.

After greetings and joking around a little they quickly unpacked the food, eating as if they hadn't in days.

Soon it was about to be 12 in a minute, so they stood up, all bundled around Jimin who was shaking the bottle of champagne vigorously, a grin on his face.

"Come on guys, 3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR", they count down together, seeing the timer. And at the count of one Jimin popped the champagne, as cheers and shouts sounded all around.

Pouring the drinks, Jimin, Y/n, and Jungkook downed their glass in one, Yoongi and Jin following after.

Taehyung only took a sip before handing his glass to Y/n, who giggled and downed Taehyung's glass as well.

Namjoon amd Hoseok took slow sips along with their food but eventually a whole bottle was finished, now all sorts of fizzy drinks being passed around. Jimin really went out on the drinks.

"The food is amazing", Hoseok said and Y/n smiled in return.

After that they gathered up snacks and bundled onto the large couch together.

Jungkook put on the movie, with a smirk on his face, and Y/n didn't realize why until Hoseok whined.

"Not Conjuring", Jimin exclaimed with wide eyes, and Yoongi along with Y/n just laughed evilly.

Oh this is gonna be fun.

And it was. Halfway through, Hoseok and Jimin were cuddled up tightly, jumping at the slightest of noise.

Yoongi smirked and raised his eyebrows at Y/n suggestively, and she nodded, a mischievous grin on her own face.

Slowly climbing to the back of the sofa, she crept behind the shuddering pair, and-

"BOO", that was all it took for the whole living room to be filled with screams, even Jungkook jumped terribly as Jimin and Hoseok tumbled to the ground, Y/n climbing onto the sofa from behind.

Yoongi and Y/n burst into loud laughter, body shaking as Y/n buried her head into Yoongi's lap, trying to stifle her laugh as both of them clinged onto each other for stability.

"Very funny you two", Jungkook said, pouting, but Taehyung had other plans.

He grabbed one of the many pillows before beginning to hit Y/n and Yoongi with it. After that it was wild fire.

Pillows and cushions were splayed among human beings who were covered and tangled in blankets. And laughter was ringing around like joyful new year bells.

"I", Y/n breathed between giggles. "Told you this was better than fireworks", beside her Namjoon nodded, a dimpled smile on his face.

"Definitely"

"Happy new year guys", Jin sighed and everyone chuckled before getting up.

"Well now we're scared", Jimin exclaimed, a pout on his full lips as he waved a accusatory hand at Y/n and Yoongi, who smirked.

"So who's sleeping with who?", Hoseok asked amd Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Let's just all crash here, living room sleep over"

"HELL YEAH"

-------

Hope you like this and hope you have a great year ❤️💜

Its shorter than usual but i couldn't figure much to do with it sowwie 🤷🏼‍♀️

QOTD

Q: Horror movie tolerance?

My ans: Lol i dont even flinch at jumpscares 50% of the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Have a great day love yall tc

-CJ💜❤️