Yoongi (Soft Morning)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"You smell like love" *・゚:*・゚
──────

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"You smell like love"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Good morning love", Y/n's sleepy voice sounded in Yoongi's ears as he turned very slightly to look at her from his sitting position, a very endearing smile on his face.

"Morning babe", he mumbled back softly, bending ever so carefully from his seated position as their few days old daughter laid in his arms, pressing his lips to Y/n's cheek as she snuggled into the covers, a post-birth glow on her face.

It might not exist, but to Yoongi her face had a soft glow, that made her look even more beautiful than anything except his angel-like daughter who laid in his arms.

Y/n had gone through the pain of giving birth to give him the happiness of having a child, and he couldn't love her more than he did now.

Love and adoration swelled in his heart so rapidly he barely resisted the urge to attack Y/n's face with kisses and tell her how much he really loved her, but he couldn't owing to the tiny princess in his lap.

"Do you want me to take her?", Y/n sleepily asked as Yoongi shook his head, a fond smile on his features as he looked down at his sunshine.

She's breathtaking

Yoongi thought as Y/n lay on her side, watching him sleepily with a grin.

"She was crying I didn't want you to wake up. I think she's hungry", Yoongi mumbled as she sat up and stretched her body before asking Yoongi to hand her their daughter who they had decided to name Jae-Eun.

"I don't wanna give her to you", Yoongi pouted sadly and he looked so fricking adorable that Y/n immediately melted at the sight but Jae let out a low whine, at which Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Ok shh princess mommy's gonna feed you, don't cry", he immediately mumbled, swaying her a little and softly stroking her forehead with his thumb, nose scrunching up into a cute mound before handing her to Y/n.

How did I get so lucky?

She thought as Yoongi stood up, stretching his arms lazily.

"You stay here in bed ok? I'll make breakfast and bring it here", he instructed her.

"I'll come to help you-", he speech was cut off by Yoongi reaching over to press his lips on her for a split second to shut her up.

"No baby, you got back from the hospital yesterday, you deserve princess, no queen treatment", he mused before leaving with a smile, leaving Y/n flustered as she began feeding their daughter while scrolling through her phone.

-

Jae was now safely in her cot as Y/n continued to check her messages most of them being from her mom and the boys, her mom asking her about her well being and giving even more tips on taking care of Jae.

Her body was still a little sore for some reason, and her back feeling especially stiff.

But that didn't really seem important as the sight of croffles made her mouth water. Yoongi smiled knowingly and set their plates onto the small portable table they used for working usually, and sometimes breakfast in bed.

"Thank you Yoongi these are so good", she complimented him, pressing a kiss to his cheek in appreciation, but Yoongi had other plans, he pressed his lips against hers, licking of some of the icing with his his tongue before deepening the kiss, making her eyes flutter close as he smiled into the kiss.

"How did I get so lucky?", he wondered out loud, voice barely above a whisper against Y/n's lips.

"I could ask you the same". She said with a soft smile as Yoongi chuckled, kissing her cheek once before Y/n cut out a bite of croffles.

"Open your mouth", she giggled, Yoongi obliging and opening his mouth with a small "aaa" sound as Y/n fed him.

"These are amazing thank you", she cutely grinned at Yoongi and he shook his head.

"That wont do", he said with a smirk and Y/n rolled her eyes playfully before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Yoongi decided to be a little cheeky and placed his hand over his heart and pretended to fall back with a groan, making Y/n giggle profusely.

-

They laid in bed, the light golden streaks coating the room and the grey bedding where Y/n and Yoongi cuddled in each others warm embrace, him being beside her, legs tangled and heads close.

"Babe", he called out softly to Y/n, her humming in response.

"Do you think I'll be a good dad?", he asked nervously.

As much as he was extremely happy and excited to be a dad, he was even more nervous, and the two of them had talked about it too.

Along with the positives there was the prospect of raising their kid properly, saving them from the harshness of the world and keeping them sane in this insane world.

But Y/n knew him too well for that.

"Of course baby, you're doing a great job until now too, you'll be the best dad ever, I know it", she assured him.

Yoongi snuggled into her more closely, nuzzling his nose against her neck.

"I love you baby", he mumbled.

"I love you too babe"

-----

Helllo?! Double update? I wrote these just now lmao guess i get good ideas when sad (but thn again writing is a coping mechanism-)

Lmao anyways this was shorter even thought intended to be long.

But then again when does anything go the way i plan? 😂

😂 hope you like it love yall alot

QOTD:

Q: I wanna write text imagines give me scenarios for them (the most random will do too 😂) any fun scenarios for texts imagines 🤷🏼‍♀️ 💜❤️

Love yall alot lovelies take care love yaaa❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜