Taehyung (Overworked)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆"Sometimes lean on me and rest" ⋆*:*・゚

──────

A little gift to everyone who's been working hard these days, use this as a little escape 💋

──────

Y/n groaned in an upset tone as she wrote the last few lines of her assignment, sipping her coffee occasionally.

Taehyung smiled cheerfully as he hummed, making his way into his and Y/n's apartment silently, when he heard his girlfriend sigh tiredly.

Setting down the takeout containers he went inside, wrapping his arms around Y/n's slumped shoulders gently.

"Hey baby," he whispered into her ear, causing her to smile tiredly.

"Hi babe," she turned back to her work immediately after placing a peck on Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung pouted and tapped her shoulder. "Princess you've been working since so long, please relax I even bought our favorite food,"

Y/n exhaled exhaustedly. "Tae I can't, I have two more assignments and work has been so pressuring lately, it's just too much and I can't afford breaks," without realizing she had ranted, and Taehyung looked down once before kneeling in front of Y/n, tipping her chin up slightly.

"Baby I know you have work but your health is more important. Let's do one thing. We shower, eat and then I help you with the assignments so you can get them done quicker and help you with the questions you're stuck in," he cupped her cheeks gently as she nodded.

"And then we sleep because One. You have work and you need energy. Two. Your boyfriend needs cuddles," he pouted and Y/n giggled softly.

"Ok Tae, but only if you give me a scalp massage."

A boxy smile made its way onto Taehyung and he kissed her forehead softly.

"Deal"

-

After showering both of them ate dinner in silence as Taehyung occasionally fed her a chicken or two himself, and after when Y/n tried to clean up he pushed her into her seat, cleaning up everything himself.

They now sat on the floor in front of the coffee table, Y/n in between Taehyung's legs, head resting on his chest as they leaned against the sofa, Taehyung explaining the confusing concepts and helping her memorize them for the tests upcoming.

"See that wasn't so hard," Taehyung cooed and pressed a soft kiss against Y/n's temple when she recited the list of formulae to him flawlessly.

"What can I say I have the best teacher," Y/n smiled back, kissing him on the cheek and getting up to pack their books back, streching with feline grace.

When she returned, Taehyung wasn't on the couch, so she went to their bedroom and found him there, shirtless, his squishy but toned tummy on display as he spread his arms wide, a knowing smile on his face.

Y/n immediately bundled into his arms, immediately relaxing. Sitting in a position similar to earlier, she let Taehyung slowly massage her stiff muscles, a soft groan leaving her when he hit the right spots.

"You're the best Taehyung," she mumbled to him softly.

"I know babygirl," he murmured back into her ear huskily, a grin on his pretty lips.

Soon enough, he moved to her forehead, fingers kneading gently to ease the knots of worry and pressing soft kisses along her neck and jawline, mumbling little 'I love you's' to her.

As he now played with Y/n's hair slowly, stroking and curling the strands with his fingers he pressed another kiss beneath her ear.

"You work so hard baby, I'm proud of you, but remember to take breaks sometimes. Health comes first ok? Whether it be mental or physical," his honey deep toned voice was so soothing, like soft marshmallow, and warm hot cocoa.

Y/n hummed sleepily as Taehyung turned her around gently and kissed her on the lips, hand caressing the nape of her neck gently, thumb rubbing along the surface.

"Let's sleep baby, goodnight," was all Y/n remembered before drifting into dreamland, Taehyung's gentle and strong grip and musky greem apple scent filling her with warmth.

She really did feel relaxed.

-----

Hope you guys know its ok to rest.

I LOVE YALL BYEEEEE

QOTD:

FAV COLORS?

My ans: BLACK AND WHITE