Yoongi (Valentine's Day)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"Take meOWT?"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*‎♡‧₊˚═══════*‎♡‧₊˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"The number you dialed is currently switched off, kindly try again later." The robotic voice sounded from Y/n's phone and she frustratedly shoved it back into her purse.

Y/n had been asked out to be Han SeoJun's Valentine, the popular boy of college.

She should have known better than to agree, he had stood her up now.

Y/n groaned angrily as she rolled her eyes, deciding to just grab a coffee and a donut from a nearby cafe, walking home.

So much to think she would have a real Valentine's Day. The little crush she ever had on SeoJun died out completely now, and she decided to just watch movies in the comfort of her home, and snack on every junk-food she could find.

Leaving the cafe with her donut and coffee, she began walking, high heeled boots clicking on the pavement.

She was thankfully wearing a macadamia colored trench-coat, with a matching shirt and slacks, hair styled to perfection, bangs framing her face. It kept her warm for the time being.

She didn't realize she was about to bump into someone until two hands gently held either side of her arms, causing her to stop in her tracks.

"Please be careful Y/n, you could have splashed hot coffee on yourself," a smooth yet raspy voice spoke up, and upon taking a step back she realized who it was.

It was Min Yoongi, her classmate. They had only worked on a assignment together before once. He was very good looking and despite his introverted nature also very kind, something she discovered over time.

"Oh Hi! Thank you," Y/n replied with a soft smile, nodding slightly. "I'll be careful."

Yoongi hummed in response before continuing.

"What happened? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be out alone at night."

Y/n almost spat out her coffee. The Min Yoongi? Called me pretty? Ok. Ok stop gawking Y/n- answer him DAMMIT-

"Oh- thank you, you look great too," Y/n stumbled out, mentally face palming for being so nervous.

And he did look good. He was wearing a black dress shirt and slacks, his suit jacket hanging on his arm, long ebony hair styled to perfection as they hung in obsidian strands of silk on his head, a single silver chain resting on his collarbones which were exposed by the slightly unbuttoned top.