Namjoon (Military)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"We might be faraway, but look up, we're under the same sky" *・゚:*・゚
──────

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"We might be faraway, but look up, we're under the same sky"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n and Namjoon were in the comfort of thier bedroom as they snuggled in each others embrace, watching a movie together.

The room was a partial mess, Namjoon just having finished his final packing for the military, but the two of them decided not to worry about it too much for now, just relishing the moments of bliss together.

As the movie went on Namjoon's fingers absentmindedly traced Y/n's collarbones as she hummed in content, snuggling closer to him.

"I'm gonna miss you", Namjoon said as he leaned into her touch, sighing.

"I'm gonna miss you too Joon", Y/n sighed sadly as she pressed a kiss to his cheeks, making him smile softly, his dimples appearing.

Y/n suddenly sat up with an excited smile on her face.

"I literally forgot I had to give you something", she excitedly exclaimed before going to her closet and pulling out a box, before jumping back onto the bed.

Namjoon's eyes widened in pleasant surprise as Y/n gave him the box, looking back at her.

"This is for me?", he asked with confused eyes and expression as she nodded.

"Yes babe! Now open it". She urged him impatiently.

He opened the box gently and looked back at Y/n in shock of what was inside.

Inside was a Rolex watch he had his eyes on for a long time, and a Jo Malone perfume along with a exquisite pen and leather belt embellished with his initials, along with a black leather wallet.

(Imagine its with the brands i mentioned :D AND LMAO SORRY IGNORE THE KEYCHAIN 😭🤧👽)

He smiled and pulled Y/n into a tight hug, kissing the top of her head gently, as she wrapped her arms around him.

"You didn't have to baby", he whispered softly, making her look up.

"Yes I did! You deserve it Joonie. Nothings telling me otherwise", he smiled once more and threw his head back, eyes dreamily blurred with tears.

"What did I do to deserve you?"
"Something good probably",

"Atta girl", he said, squeezing her slightly and giggling at her flustered expression as she backed away from him.

"Try it on now!", she urged him quickly as he took the watch delicately and wore it, it perfectly fitting and looking like it was made for his hand.

"Thank you", he smiled at her making her shush him up.

"Of course babe just take care of it ok? This is a gift from me as a memory", Y/n sighed at the end, before hugging Namjoon once more, tightly than before.

"I love you"
"I love you too princess"

He pulled back a little to kiss her softly, putting many unsaid emotions into that little action, kaking Y/n smile into the kiss as she straightened herself to sit a little more on his lap now, him kissing her back while tracing gentle shapes on her thighs exposed due to shorts.

She broke apart and pecked his lips before snuggling into his side once more, and they spent the night full of passion and love, watching movies and cuddling, happy in mere presence of each other.

~~~~
Im sorry these are getting shorter 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 idk wht to do sorry 😭

I thought for a change Y/n does something for them ukwim? :) hope u liked it ❤️💜

Double update tho 😁
❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜
Spam the comments loves ❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜
-CJ💜❤️