Jungkook (Training)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"I won't go easy on you" *・゚:*・゚
──────

Theres a little crack in this one if you squint hard enough 😂

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Again Princess, straighten your leg faster next time", Jungkook sneered at Y/n making her scoff and roll her eyes.

"I have a name you know? Might as well use it", she gritted out, attempting the roundhouse kick once more, getting it perfect this time. But of course Jeon Jungkook would find a flaw in it, again.

"Oh I would, but then whats the fun", he grinned mischievously, miraculously moving onto the next student, without a word about the kick but then smiling at her shocked expression. "You still need practice. I guess you need to stay back Princess", he added, making her expression drop.

"You're just a assistant here Jungkook, only Mr. Oh can tell me to stay back", Y/n said with a smirk as she took a sip of her water, causing Jungkook, who was helping another student to stop and turn towards her with a smile, hands clasped behind his back.

"Oh that I can arrange", he said and walked over to Mr. Oh, mumbled a few words to him at which Mr. Oh immediately turned towards Y/n with a stern expression.

"You will stay back with Jungkook so you can help him clean up the training room before he helps you with the roundhouse kick Ms. Kim", he said before leaving, making Y/n gasp.

"Why do I help you clean up", she groaned and Jungkook only giggled before winking at her and leaving.

~

After class Y/n was still in her uniform unlike others, who had left. She sighed sadly and got to work and set all the mats and cushions inside in a neat pile, and surprisingly, Jungkook helped her.

When she picked a little too many cushions at once and almost tripped he took them from her silently and placed them inside for her.

"Now let's work on that kick shall we?", he asked with a smirk and Y/n rolled her eyes, getting up after stretching.

"We both know my roundhouse kick is perfect Mr. Jeon, you did this to ruin my day", she said, with her arms crossed tightly, shifting her weight to one leg.

Jungkook let out a loud laugh. Y/n had to admit her stomach did a little flip at his beautiful smile and even more endearing laugh. He was actually really good looking and a kind person until it came being Y/n's Taekwondo senior. That's where it went wrong.