Taehyung (Birthday)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"You're mine" *・゚:*・゚
──────

Just realized this makes two taehyung imagines together lol 🤷🏼‍♀️

Who's complaining 🤷🏼‍♀️

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Hello!", Taehyung greeted Y/n and Jimin cheerfully through the phone.

"Hey Tae, where you at?", Jimin asked, appearing beside Y/n.

"I'm at the main road waiting for a taxi, I'll be there twenty minutes", he informed them. "I'll call you guys when I reach there bye", Y/n ended the call after saying their farewell.

Taehyung was going to the restaurant his friends had decided to celebrate his birthday at. But as he waited for the taxi a eerie feeling of being watched crept upon him.

He looked around apprehensively but shrugged it off.

What he didn't see was three men coming behind him, one of them holding a black blindfold.

In a flash, the blindfold had been tied around him and a strong guy with burly arms hurled his weight into somewhere as a string of curses left Taehyung.

Someone held his trashing limbs tightly and grumbled in a low voice, all too familiar.

"Shut up boy and stay still. We're taking you somewhere important", the voice was way to familiar and so was his touch.

"Yoongi hyung?! What the f-", before he could complete his sentence a hand clapped over his mouth, making him go silent.

Well at least I'm safe

He thought before shrugging to sit in a comfortable position, now completely unbothered but still in disbelief.

After about half an hour the car stopped and finally Taehyung was allowed to step out, the blindfold being removed. He was a bit disoriented on his feet but a hand held his, which now seeing was Jungkook.

They had arrived at a faraway open grassy ground, the night sky was twinkling with stars, and a tarp had been set up with lights, along with a table laden with his favourite food and cake.

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh in amusement at what his friends planned for him, the rest of them breaking into giggles too.

"You could have told me to just come here what was all of this for?", he said between laughs, clutching onto Jimin.