Jin (Valentine's Day)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"I love you from my head to-ma-toes"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*‎♡‧₊˚═══════*‎♡‧₊˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Wake up princess," a soft voice sounded in Y/n's ear as she groaned, not wanting to be disturbed in her peaceful slumber.

It was Jin who was whispering sweet nothing's into her ear, coaxing her awake from dreamland gently and slowly.

Y/n merely hummed in response, falling back into unconsciousness, but suddenly felt a pair of soft lips press on her cheek, trailing down to her jaw, and warmly down her arm.

"Wake up princess, the breakfast will get cold," he murmured.

Food? Ok- might as well get up-

Y/n sighed and grunted sleepily as she opened her eyes, and sat up, stretching her arms as she yawned.

Jin sighed in relief and smiled victoriously as he placed a kiss on Y/n's cheek once more.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby," he cooed and Y/n smiled, one eye still closed as she wrapped her arms around his slim waist, cuddling into him and his soft RJ pajamas.

"Happy Valentine's Day love," she mumbled back, voice a little raspy.

Jin cutely giggled and smoothed her hair as he hugged her back. Kissing the skin beneath her ear softly, he nuzzled his nose there.

"Now go brush your teeth so I can kiss you good morning."

That was enough for her to go wash her face and do just as Jin said.

In a few minutes, she had walked out, hair clipped in a neater low bun, teeth brushed and face clean of any oils stuck there earlier.

She sat on the bed of their hotel room, sitting on the soft sheets, stomach growling at the sight of perfect breakfast laid out on the mini table Jin had set up.

There were pancakes in heart shape, eggs and toast, and sausages that Jin had cut up and stuck together using toothpicks to imitate a heart shape too.

Y/n giggled at the cute shapes and squished one of Jin's bread cheeks, placing a kiss there, and he smiled in return.

"Thanks babe," Y/n said, voice laced with gratitude and warmth as Jin just grinned, eyes crinkling and plush lips turning up into the cutest mound of happiness.

(You know the smile where he goes •🥹😭)

He then hotly smirked as he leaned forward, pressing soft lips to hers, gripping her chin and moving his mouth against hers.

He broke apart, leaving Y/n breathless, and chuckled as he stroked one of her blushed cheeks.

"Anything for my princess," he whispered back. "Now dig in before this gets cold."

And so they filled their empty stomachs with Jin's Michelin-Star worthy cooking.

-

Y/n stepped out of her bedroom apprehensively, tiptoeing silently in her small Dino onesie, the hood pulled over her head as she made her way into the kitchen, where Jin was wearing a colorful Unicorn onesie, waiting for the popcorn to finish popping silently.

Quietly walking behind him Ninja Style, Y/n let out a little 'rawr' sound as she held her hands up in a claw like position, causing Jin to turn around with a dramatic scream.

"Hey you scared me!" He pouted, eyes wide as he accusatorially glared at Y/n.

She giggled as Jin huffed, grabbing the popcorn and turning around.

"You still love me," she teased as Jin broke out into a smile too, ruffling Y/n's hair as they made their way to the sofa, where many other snacks awaited them.

"Of course I do." He said back, pulling her by the waist to cuddle beside him on the comfortable couch.

They decided to have a movie marathon this Valentine's Day, just the two of them, loads of food and their favorite movies.

Jin took the TV remote and put on one of their favorite movie, but the both of them had re-watched it many times, causing Y/n to pout.

"I don't want to watch this again," she whined slightly, but Jin smirked, the hand around her waist tracing shapes onto the onesie fabric as he leaned into her ear.

"We're not gonna watch half the movie anyway princess," he huskily murmured, grinning mischievously and backing off when Y/n gasped, turning to look up at him, blushing profusely.

"Stop," she groaned, hitting Jin playfully when he didn't cease his smirking, causing him to laugh, which was cute but oddly sounding like a windshield wiper too. Nevertheless, Y/n couldn't stop her flushed cheeks and mind going astray at his teasing comment.

Sure enough, halfway through the movie, as Y/n was immersed in the scene, she felt Jin's fingers stray upto her shoulder as the main leads kissed, causing Y/n jump and look up at Jin, who's eyes were a shade darker as he turned to her.

"Want to recreate this scene?" he hummed, hand coming to rest across her cheek.

Y/n smiled seductively, pulling on the edge of his unicorn hoodie, causing his mouth to move closer, lips practically touching.

"Sure Mr.Kim" she whispered, latching lips onto his, moving slowly against his mouth.

Jin lowered her onto the sofa, plush lips not leaving hers. As he let out a sigh right into her mouth,Y/n groaned, pulling him closer. Jin glided his tongue over her bottom lip, before slightly moaning.

He lowered himself onto her a little more, movie long forgotten. Parting lips a little he tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Happy Valentine's Day princess," he pressed a kiss to the side of her lips.

Y/n smiled as she kissed him back. 

"Happy Valentine's day to you too my prince."

------------------

Whos blushing 🧐?

😂 hope u liked this?!

I'll try to get hobi's out tmrw and maybe even a bday one if possible <3

Love yalllllll ❤️❤️😍😍✨✨✨

QOTD:

Q: STNY or Rainy Days?

I ask yall questions even i know i cant choose from 😭😭