Namjoon (Valentine's Day)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"I'm in a field of Dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*‎♡‧₊˚═══════*‎♡‧₊˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n smiled sleepily as she felt Namjoon's strong arms wrapped around her in a firm grip, not having let go since last night. As she moved around slightly, stretching her limbs with a groan, Namjoon hummed in content, pulling her closer, nuzzling nose into her neck.

"Morning babygirl," he hummed, his voice deeper than usual due to his vocal chords being dry.

"Morning love," Y/n replied, snuggling closer into his bare chest with a lazy grin, tracing shapes on his back.

Pressing a soft kiss to her temple, he stroked her hair gently, muscles flexing as he did so.

"We have to get up babe," he murmured into her ear, voice rumbling in his chest. With a disgruntled sigh he got up, and Y/n whined at the lack of warmth.

Namjoon got up, and stretched his arms before whipping the heavy curtains open, letting in sunlight into the room.

Y/n watched his strong back muscles, and smiled dreamily at the thought that he was all hers.

Even though she had to squint because of the blinding light, it was worth to see Namjoon shirtless, sweatpants hanging off loosely from his slim waist, band of his underwear showing.

"Like what you see?" Namjoon hummed with a smirk, dimple showing.

"Yeah I do," Y/n cheekily grinned, and Namjoon who was towering over her, kissed her forehead again.

"Now let's get dressed and cleaned up?" He offered, but Y/n shook her head with a pout.

"I'm too lazy to walk to the bath-" a squeal left her as Namjoon scooped her in his arms, his cold skin touching her bare and hot thighs exposed by the shorts she was wearing.

"Joonie put me down." She gasped, and Namjoon giggled cutely.

"No can do. Now lets go shower princess."

-

Once they had both gotten dressed for the day, wearing matching red outfits, they decided to go to a museum.

As they made their way inside Y/n tried to take Namjoon's had in hers but he tutted and shook his head, at which Y/n looked at him confusedly.