Jin (Dating app)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆"I can make it right" ⋆*:*・゚

──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Y/N", an obnoxiously loud voice screamed in the corridor, a sigh leaving Y/n's mouth as she realized who it was.

It was her best friend Jimin, who she loved until he was pulling stunts like screaming her name out like there was no tomorrow, and for probably no reason.

"Could you keep it down Jimin, people are staring", Y/n hissed into his ear when he engulfed her into a tight bear hug.

He was a very affectionate little cuddly human bear and Y/n loved that about him, and even though he now had a girlfriend his love for her didn't waver, and his girlfriend was understanding enough to trust the both of them, so it was a win-win situation for all.

"Aww come on don't be such a buzzkill", Jimin pouted after giggling, ruffling Y/n's hair, causing her to back off with a angry expression.

Before she could practically tackle her best friend to the ground in the middle of the locker room, Jimin's girlfriend Ryujin appeared, seperating the both of them with a grunt.

"Come on you two enough man handling for the day let's get to class", she exclaimed frustratedly, causing the onlookers to giggle or snicker heartily before returning to what they were doing.

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully and nodded a smile as Ryujin gave her a friendly hug before making her way to Buisness Studies class with Jimin, who immediately took her by the waist and peppered her face with kisses with a smile.

Shaking her head at their cute exchange, Y/n made her way to her own Biology class, taking a seat somewhere in the middle, where she wouldn't be the centre of attention but could also focus on class.

Seeing Ryujin and Jimin like that made her want a boyfriend sometimes, but then remembering her past terrible dating experiences those ideas very kindly fly out the window.

Her friends had even tried to set her up for blind dates and Ryujin even went as far as to make her a dating app account, but she still was wary of relationships for the mean time.

-

The cracks in the ceiling suddenly looked extremely interesting as the Biology teacher went on and on about cell diffusion, a very boring topic which she had already understood in Y/n's opinion.