Jungkook (Valentine's Day)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚"You're sweet like chocolate" ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*‎♡‧₊˚═══════*‎♡‧₊˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Just wanted to mention that i make these graphics for this book :) so please dont repost them

Just wanted to mention that i make these graphics for this book :) so please dont repost them. (The dividers are from online so that's ok, just not the pics)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Do it guys come on," Jimin groaned from the other side of the table in complain as Y/n and Jungkook nervously glanced at each other, the whole group hyping them up.

Y/n and Jungkook were just dared to do the Pocky Stick challenge by their drunk friends and their respective girlfriends or valentines. Y/n and Jungkook were the only one who didn't have a valentine, both of them yet to be asked out by who they wanted to be.

Each other.

The two best friends looked at each other before Jungkook beckoned Y/n closer, leaning towards her ear.

"We can snap the stick and just loose if you're uncomfortable," he whispered, breathe hitting her ear softly as Y/n shakily sighed.

"Come on you two stop whispering make it quick! Kiss by the end of it too" Taehyung winked as he urged them on and Jungkook and Y/n both sent a pointed glare his way.

Taehyung was the one who they had both confided in about their love for each other, completely oblivious that they had done it to the same person.

How cliché.

Taehyung was definitely playing cupid tonight as he was the one who suggested the challenge.

He quickly got up, grabbing one of the pocky sticks and handing it to Jungkook by the end, and Jungkook looked at Y/n once more, gaze gentle.

Y/n and Jungkook both had a competitive spirit, so they knew neither would decide to lose, and even if they did end up kissing by the end, it would just be a win-win situation for all wouldn't it?

Raising the stick to his lips, clasping it between the plush pink pillows where a single silver ring interwound with the bottom one, he leaned forward, eyes on Y/n's lips.

Y/n gulped, and for a second all the surrounding cheers were drowned out as she neared the stick.

After what felt like an eternity, the first bit made its way into her mouth. She took a bite, keeping eyes anywhere but on Jungkook's tempting lips.