BTS (Birthday)

──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Taehyung be careful with the balloons I beg you", Jimin whispered exasperatedly as Taehyung stood in between a flood of balloons near his feet, trying to get safely get out of it.

Taehyung almost made it but accidentally stepped on one of them, causing the loudest atomic blast of the century, the sound being so loud owing to it being early morning. It usually was quiet but with seven chaotic men in the house, it was quite difficult to maintain the peace.

"Oh shit", a curse left Yoongi as he sucked in a breath through his teeth, "Y/n's moving a little", he informed Jungkook, who immediately made his way to her bed, and laid down beside her.

He started caressing Y/n's hair and pressed a kiss to her temple, causing her to softly smile and giggle in her sleep, as Jimin looked over at them and gave a thumbs up to the other members, leading them to continue their mission of decorating the house for
Y/n's birthday.

Jungkook stared down at Y/n with a loving smile and stroked her hair softly, as she wrapped her arms around his torso, making his eyes go wide.

Uh oh, this was not what was supposed to happen.

He tried to pry her arms of gently but she just tightened her grip onto him. Namjoon, who came into the room saw what happened and immediately ran to the rescue.

After nearly avoiding disaster they managed to get the outside decorated.

~

Y/n opened her eyes and got up with a groan as she streched her arms widely. There was a happy feeling in her but she couldn't quite figure out why, until it hit her.

It's my birthday!

Smiling widely she immediately checked her phone, finding wishes from ARMY's and her family. But to her shock there was not a single message from her boyfriend or the rest of the boys.

She knew they were busy but the slight feeling of hurt that bubbled up in her chest was unavoidable, "How long does it take to send a little text?", she thought sadly, but then decided to be a little patient since it was just early morning.

She made her way to the bathroom and squeezed some toothpaste onto her brush, but suddenly had a faded flashback. Was someone stroking her hair when she was asleep? Probably not, that's crazy.

After freshening up Y/n decided to go have breakfast, so she stepped out of her bedroom, only to be greeted by cheers and the popping of a confetti bomb, causing her to squeal in shock and almost fall, but an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her into his chest, who she recognized as Jungkook.