Taehyung (Valentine's Day)

☾ ⋆*・゚⋆*・゚"Ride like a rodeo baby"☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*‎♡‧₊˚═══════*‎♡‧₊˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Warning: irl do nawt do what yn did 😭🤣💀 unless its kim taehyung then u can make an exception 😂🤣🤣

Jk just dont 😭

I dont drink but to those who do drink responsibly 🥰

Was gonna do this idea separately for yoongi but my mind wouldn't let go of it

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Come on ladies! All your hands up!" A deep voice boomed in the speaker, as the DJ swirled around different buttons and hit different beats.

Y/n had retired to a night club, not having anything better to do on Valentine's Day than getting drunk and dancing her heart out on the crowded dance floor. For now she was sitting at the bar, slowly sipping a glass of Long Island Tea.

The DJ in control of the music was one of the reasons this club was always crowded.

His name was known as V. He was not only talented at what he did, but also irrevocably handsome, honey stroked doe eyes, perfect petit face, pretty lips and a even prettier smile, very box like yet suit him perfectly.

He had a unique color of hair. Blue. But it sat on his head like a crown meant to be for it's owner, and when he sometimes wore blue contact lens with it, he looked like a siren.

Alluring gently into a death trap, along with his comforting deep voice discovered from his sporadic instagram lives he did for his fans. Man did the guy have followers.

Many followed him for his looks, others for his calm personality he showcased. Many others just to follow his club scheduling, Y/n being one of them.

He was not only famous between regular club visitors. Rumours said he had been tried to be scouted by numerous labels and companies not only to be a K-pop Artist but also a Model for companies like Celine, Gucci, Cartier and so many more.

And only the best clubs in Gangnam could afford DJ V's pricing, his club experiences weren't easy for everyone to enjoy.

For now Y/n watched as he fiddled with different controls, beats mixing as a Taki Taki and Despacito remix played, and he mouthed the lyrics, then chewing on invisible gum, another hot habit of his.